9

Jess had lost her job

Jess had lost her job. She tried to be a shot girl and that didn't work out. But now she's in the kitchen cooking. But i'm not to sure what she's cooking.

"well it took a year, but she's finally cooking and cleaning. i knew this would pay off eventually." Schidmt said.

"schidmt, there is no cleaning going on right now, she's just making a big mess cooking... Jess what are you cooking again?"

"does anyone like egg pie?"

"jess i believe the word your looking for is frittata." schmidt told jess.

"oh schmidt, stop staring at my frittata-tas" jess told him as she laughed.

"oh dear god"

"you gotta do something" winston said. Cam and Nick didn't know who he was talking to so they both looked over at him confused looks on their faces. "i meant you two have to do something, because my sisters coming, my mother's coming."

"i love being unemployed. i love it"

"jess we both know you hate it" cam told her.

"if i'd lost my job a week ago, i'd be deep in a porn hole by now" nick told the 3 that we're with him at the kitchen table. "the images, the things i would have seen by now. it's-" "disgusting nick absolutely disgusting. i do not wanna hear about it" cam told him.

"Jess are you cooking a frittata in a saucepan? what is this prison?"

"it might as well be, but anyway i have to go met my best friend from out of town and my god children for breakfast." Cam said as she was just about to walk out of the apartment. But she was stopped by what's she saw hanging up. "what is this?" "what's what?" "uh this" Cam said as she pointed to the thing jess made of nick, schmidt, winston and cam. "oh i finished that last night. isn't it great?" jess told them. "felt art?" "nick?" "yea on it"   "just out of curiosity jess what photo were you working from?" 

"yea jess cause my hair hasn't looked like that in three weeks."

"no schidmt your hair looks just like that"
"yea your hair looks just like that. But my jaw? what's wrong with my jaw? why'd you make me look like that?" Cam said as she touched her jaw. "never mind i don't have time for this."

"insane this is insane" schidmt said as he took down the felt art jess made.

"ok guys, i've gotta go meet octavia at the local cafe and my god children."

"don't bring any kids back" schmidt told her from the kitchen.

"maybe i'll bring them back maybe i won't!" cam shouted as she left the loft.

"NO NO KIDS CAM DO YOU HEAR ME NO KIDS" schidmt yelled after her.

cafe