19

Jess had brought home balloons, she got from a guy in a van

Jess had brought home balloons, she got from a guy in a van. Who knows how she wasn't kidnapped. But while the four of them. Winston, Schimdt, Jess and Cam sat on the couch with a balloon, Nick walked in and right into the big thing of balloons Jess had and he started to punch them to get out. "WHO BOOBY-TRAPPED ME?!? WAS IT LILY?" Nick spoke. "NO WAIT WAS IT YOU CAM?! oh hold on my moms calling."

The four sitting on the couch all inhaled the helium in the balloons Jess brought home so they were all talking in a high pitched voice. "He's just mad that punk ass balloon beat his ass." Winston spoke.
"he's just scared Lily's gonna prank him back good this time" Cam said. "prank? whaaa?" Schimdt asked. "oh the two of them have a prank war going on right now, All started when Nick pranked her with a fake rat." "oooo bad move lily hates rats." Jess added in. "oh he's done for."

A couple seconds later Nick walked back into the room. "uh, my dad died. Yeah, guess he had a heart attack. I have to go back to chicago and go to the uh funeral and everything." He said as he walked towards them and they all stood up from the couch. "what are you guys gonna say anything or??"
"that's terrible Nick."
"wow, we're so sorry."
"oh. that's really sad."
"if there's anything we can do, please."
"come here. we love you."
"who's we?" cam spoke. "oh my bad. not the time." as she then joined in on the group hug.

The next thing you know Lily, Jess, Cam, Winston and Schmidt along with Nick were all in Chicago. The six of them stood outside Nicks house, Cam getting off facetime with her god children and lily peeking her head over Cams shoulder too see them. "okay guys i gotta go."
"can i say bye to nick?" Bellamy asked.
"what am i not your favorite?"
"no. Nicks my favorite."
"hahha suck it." Nick said as he stood by Cam to say bye to them. "bye little dude. And bye girls."
"bye nick. Sorry about your dad."
"bye nick! hope your okay."
"yea what they said. but hey there's cool cars in chicago right?"
"yes?"
"bring me back one. not a real one but a small little car. please."
"alright. i'll see what i can do. But hey i'll see you all later."
After they hung up and talked a minute outside, like how the airline lost Schimdts bag and how Nicks dad loved winston more then nick. But after a few minutes they walked inside.

When they walked in two kids ran past them and said hi to nick and continued running. And in the living room two men where fighting over what you call soda. Soda or pop? When Nick walked into the living room the other five stayed behind a little. While he said hello to everyone. Nicks mom came done and she had called Nicks dad a saint. "he wasn't a saint. I fucking did fraud with him or whatever." Cam whispered to Lily. As Lily put her hand over her mouth to stop herself from laughing at a horrible time. "this is getting really personal. Maybe none of us should go to the funeral." Schimdt spoke between the five of them. "i'm with you." Lily spoke. She didn't like death. But then when she found out Nick had to plan the funeral she felt bad so she decided to go to the funeral with Cam when the time came. And maybe she'd help Nick with the food or something. Because everyone knows Lily can cook. "don't laugh when they call him responsible. they don't know why that's hilarious." Schimdt spoke as they walked Jess walk up to Nick and his mom. "what is she doing?"
"jess! stop it! get back here. fine be like that."