24

It's Ceces wedding day and to say things were hectic at the loft was an understatement

It's Ceces wedding day and to say things were hectic at the loft was an understatement. Cam was in her room getting ready with Lily when they heard Jess yell. "hey guys, hurry up! I'm the maid of honor, andddd some other people in this house are bridesmaids. So we have to be there early plus I want a picture of all of us before we go." Cam and Lily both rushed to put their shoes on because a mad maid of honor was not a sight they wanted to see.
"...I don't know how to finish that joke." The girls heard as they walked into the living room. "what joke?" Cam asked. "you know what never mind i don't wanna know." She added.

The group started to get together to take a group photo. "Winston please, your belly's on my hip." Schimdt said as he turned to winston who was standing next to him. "Dad can you come and take our picture?" Jess asked. "be right there." Bob spoke as he struggled to get off the air mattress. He finally managed and to get up and get Jess's phone so he could take the photo. "okay, you all ready? Scrunch together." Lily was on the far left, Cam right next to her, Nick and Jess in the middle and then Schmidt and Winston on the left.

"no, uh rick, let cam and lily get by jess." Bob said purposely messing up Nicks name. Nick of course moved and let the girls by Jess. "okay now one step to your right. One more step to your right." "I cant go much further." Nick said. "one more step. And until you get into the hallway and then once you get in the hallway...." "dad stop." Cam said as she went and grabbed Nick by his sleeve and pulled him back into frame. "dad, please just take the damn photo we have a wedding to be at." Cam spoke as she gave her dad a look. "go directly to the chinatown trash can where you got that suit." Bob continued. "there's nothing wrong with my suit." "there's nothing wrong with his suit." Both Nick and Cam said at the same time. "I wore this at my high school graduation." Nick spoke. Cam gave him a look. "Nick you're not doing yourself any favors." "okay, you lost that one, Nick." Both Schmidt and Winston added in. "I look very handsome!" Nick said. "sure you do." Cam spoke as she smiled up at him and patted his chest.

In the end the photo was not taken. Nick and the boys ended up walking off after the stunt Jess and Cams dad pulled on Nick. "alright you three pose." Bob said to Jess, Cam and Lily. The three girls got together and smiled.

at the wedding

Cam walked up to Nick who was standing in front of the building where the wedding will take place. "you changed? since when did you have two suits?" Cam gasped. "don't tell me you stole this one." Nick gave her an offended look. "what? no, no I did not steal this. Schmidt gave me his worst suit." Nick said while he smiled happily. "he said if i could get it over my thighs he didn't want it." Cam just laughed at him. "I hope you're not doing this because of what my father said because I don't think your an alcoholic bun or a child. Or an idiot."

"whoa, hold on. When did he say that?" And that's when Cam knew she messed up. She pushed her lips inward. "hmm? huh? what?" "your dad said that about me?" Nick asked and you could tell he was kind of hurt that her dad said those things about him to her. "Anyways the point is you are none of those things, because if anything i'm the alcoholic." Cam tried to make a joke but Nick didn't laugh. "back to the point. We're at a wedding together.... like to-geth-er." She smiled. "it's nice right? I mean look at you, you look stunning."
"so do you. No, I mean you look pretty- pretty handsome."
"yea?" Nick smiled down at her. "yea." Cam was trying not to blush. "I need to go find my bride and bridesmaids." Cam said as she slowly walked backwards away from Nick. "alright. See you inside."
"bye!" And as she walked away she threw up a peace sign at him, he just laughed at her.