21

"oh my god

"oh my god. what are you wearing?" Cam asked as Nick entered the kitchen in all orange outfit.
"i don't want to hear it okay? My mother sent it to me. It belonged to my father." Nick spoke. "we have the same exact butt."
"what are you wearing?" Schimdt asked as he entered the room.
"what are you wearing?" Nick replied back to him.
"Nick you look like Vector, from despicable me. And Schmidt, I have no words."
"speechless." Schmidt said with a smirk on his face.
"in a bad way." Cam added as she smiled and sipped on her iced coffee.

"whatever. take that thing off. you look like a homeless pencil." Schmidt said.
"thats a good one." Cam gave Schmidt a fist bump.
"i will not take it off. I have a pass."
"a pass? what kind of pass?" Schmidt asked as if it wasn't obvious.
"the dead dad pass." "a dead dad pass" Both Cam and Nick said at the same time.
"I can do what i want, when i want, and no one can say anything about it." He continued. "like right now, I wanna tap dance, and Cameron you cannot tell me this isn't tap. And that you don't like it cause we both know you love it."
"nick. that's not tap. and no i really don't love it."
"it's okay, Nicky! I love it!" Lily spoke as she put her phone down and smiled at Nick.
"d-did you just... record that?"
"yes and what about it?"

"hey, y'all look at these fancy invites." Winston spoke as he entered the room. "do you think it's to a gala event? I've always wanted to go to a gala event."
"what if Taylor Swift hand picked us to go somewhere?" Cam said.
"oooooo that is so much better than a gala event. What the hell are you wearing?" Winston asked finally getting a good look at Nick.
"dead dad pass."

"oh, my god! it's cece's wedding." Jess said as she opened the card.
"aw man."
"damn it."
"did you two really think it was from Taylor Swift?" Nick asked looking at Cam and Winston concerned.
"yes?"
"well I had hope."

Jess gasped. "it's in three weeks? She didn't tell me it was in three weeks. Did she tell you?" She asked Cam and Lily.
"nope."
"nothing. First i'm hearing about it."
"Cece didn't give me a plus one. How dare she not give me a plus one." Schimdt spoke. "you can't invite an ex to a wedding and not give him the dignity of consolation sex. Girl better recognize. Schmidty gonna be getting his plus one."
"um guys, I didn't get an invite." Nick spoke.
Lily started to laugh."oh you did."
"yea then where is it?"
Lily took Cams invitation out her hand and read it.
"Cameron and Nick your are both..."
"wait!" Winston gasped. "did she invite them as a couple?"
"yes, winnie the pooh it seems like she did. Very smart on her part."
"well does it say anything about a plus one?" Nick asked and the three left in the room gave him a look.
"No, Nick it doesn't BECAUSE YOU AND CAM SHARE AN INVITE AS A C-O-U-P-L-E! A COUPLE." Schmidt said to him as he left the room.

"I may not have technically been asked to be maid of honor..." Jess said as Cam and Lily added in, "and we may not have officially or technically been asked to be bridesmaids." And then they let Jess continue.
"but we are throwing Cece's surprise, bachelorette party here. Tonight. The only males invited are strippers..."
"what's she's saying is you guys need to be out of the house tonight or I will cut off your fingers one by one." Lily spoke as she gave them a smile.
Nick coughed. "yep. yea, got it."