12

Let me catch you up, again

Let me catch you up, again. Jess couldn't contribute to the bills in the loft cause she had no money. And no job. So schidmt didn't pay the gas bill. Nick made a new friend at the park. Schidmt also has a thing going on with his boss. And Winston thinks he got his period because Jess passed it on to him. Cam took Bellamy out on a godmother and godson date. They went all over town. They played a little game of football together. She taught him some hardcore math. They watched my baby sitters a vampire. One of Bellamys favorite shows. They spent the whole day together. Went out to dinner and lunch. And since Bellamys favorite was Nick. Well second favorite, cam came first. But Bellamy got Nick to go out to lunch with Cam and him. Bellamy wasn't gonna say anything but he was their number one shipper. He even pulled a stunt at lunch and made them sit by each other. He was a 12 year old boy and he could even see the way they looked at each other. They looked at each other like meridith and derek looked at each other. Or the way Tony and Pepper look at each other. They were in love with each other and they were both to blind they couldn't see it. But the two of them had an amazing day. Now back to the others. Jess tried to get a job. Nick did some weird thing with his new friend, Tran.  Cece realized that robby doesn't really know her. Jess got a job, teaching adults. And Lily oh poor lily. Alex had broken up with her. They still loved each other. But Alex had to move away for her job. And she didn't wanna do long distance. So Lily and Alex's relationship came to an end. But here's a key detail. Lily didn't wanna ruin cams day with Bellamy so she kept herself together in front of Cam. Cam knew something was off but she didn't say anything. So again Cam has no clue actually no one has any clue Alex broke up with lily. But now back to the present day.

Jess and Cams parents were coming down for thanksgiving today. So jess being jess was getting all prepared for them to come. "you guys are gonna be eating 2 thanksgiving meals today so starve yourselves."  "was already planning on it jess."  "jess i get that your parents, are divorced but can't they just have one meal together?"  "ha"  "yea sure they can if they're both gagged and blindfolded." Cece said.  "ok listen up guys, our mom is gonna be here at 9 and she's staying tell 2. And then at 2:30 our dads gonna be here and he'll stay tell 7:30."  "oh, and let me warn you guys our mom is a little perky." cam told everyone.  "wait, you both think she's perky?" "uh yea" jess responded to winston. "well she doesn't have my dark side. I got that from my dad. And cam here got nothing from my parents! but my little sister got something from her."  "don't say it like that. i just raised her to be a mini me, kinda. Except it didn't really turn out right."  "what does that mean?"   "back on topic guys, what time was octavia and the kids coming." "uh 10." "and lily?" "anytime now." Right as Cam said that Lily had walked into the loft with some cookies in hand.
"ok so i know how your parents are so i made 2 batches. 1 batch of oatmeal raisin for your mom. And a batch of chocolate chip for your dad." "oh lily i love you." Cam said as she gave Lily a big hug. The two of them had gone into the kitchen while Jess continued to talk to the group in the living room about her parents.

"hey lils"  "yea cammy?"  "tell me what's up? and don't even try to lie i know something is going on."  "cam, alex broke up with me." Lily told her as she started to cry. "oh my god. my baby. why'd she do that? i thought she was good?"  Cam was now hugging Lily and comforting her as she cried into cams shoulder.  "she is- or well was good. She just had to move for her job a- and didn't wanna do long distance." "lily babe, i am so sorry that i wasn't there for you. But if you need to we can ditch and go get drunk today." "i would love that, but your parents are coming and so is o and the kids. And i'm sorry i didn't tell you, i didn't want you to worry." "lily we've been over this. I'll always worry about you. No matter what. But what am i?" "with me till the end of the line." "yea. now come on i think my moms here." "oh yay."