Chapter 2. Help.

Jamie dornan or  Marcus hedbrandh as Stark Vaseliev-Volkov/MISTER.

Frankly I couldn't get myself to change Jamie so here is your other option. He has very similar features so in the description you can just match his face. Thankyou!

Edited (twice)
Chapter edit date- 27/12/2016
Word count- 1670 (with A/N)

If you notice any cuss words that aren't * marked please notify me by commenting on that. Thankyou so much.

Note for old readers- A little description and a few dialogues added. Also Layla's crush's (cole) has been changed to Cameron.

New as well as old readers- If you read this tell me your favourite mean girls character.

Layla's POV

I couldn't get him out of my mind. He hasn't been back at the diner since that day. I guess it had something to do with me. Not that I mind.

His face is one you could never forget.

But, unfortunately, he was the only one I remembered from the group.. I was too preoccupied with him that I didn't get the chance to see the others properly. Although I have a vague idea how they looked.

And I didn't have any girlfriends to gossip about how they looked anyways. I only had Damon. Dang it.

There were his friends, and they always tried to bond with me, but I just feel that it's easier to let less people in. It prevents heartache from betrayal and jealousy. I've had enough of that in my life and I really don't want to endure it anymore.

My past life was a disaster, and I preferred it to stay in the past.

It's been 2 weeks now. He hasn't returned.

But, of course, that wasn't the issue. The problem was that I felt restless.

It's that feeling you've been  away from your Mom or your close friends for a few days, causing your mind to overload? You know you can't stay without them for more than 2 days, so you start to get emotional and just wish you were back there with them.

You can't find enjoyment in anything. It's like your mind doesn't know the meaning of peace and you're constantly worrying.

But why? Why him?

I hadn't felt it for a long time. I was used to worrying about my mother. That was fine. But this? This was new.

And the worst part is - we talked for only half an hour. So, why did I feel so attached to him?

Okay, I get it, he's hot. But I should be over a hot guy by now.

For God Sake, it's only been two weeks.

I was washing the plates in the kitchen when one of them fell and broke into pieces right near my leg. I huffed in irritation.

See? Even the thought of him made me go insane and break stuff.

"Don't tell me you're thinking about him again," Cameron said, seeing my dreamy and irritated expression.

"Argh, yes. It's so frustrating. God, I hope he gets out of my mind. And soon," I said, picking up the mess I made and throwing it in the waste bin. Thank god I was wearing shoes.