-☆𝗔𝗻 𝗘𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗼 𝗔 𝗥𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆☆-

★·.·´¯'·.·★ . ★·.·´¯'·.·★

"Hey, Saihara-chan. Togami-chan is looking for you."

Shuichi had just walked into the store for his shift when Kokichi came up and told him that.

"Ah, well.. I guess that makes sense.. Have you spoken to him yet?"

"Nope. I just got here.  Momota-chan told me he wanted to see us,"

"Makes sense."

It had been a week since Kyosuke and his group had came and tried running off with Byakuya. After all that ended, thankfully when the police got there, Byakuya had ordered his employees for a break and the store closed for repairs. The fire had spread through nearly half the store by the time the firefighters had gotten there, and Togami wasn't pleased. He was so mad, he refused to even talk to anyone for days and was locked up in his office throughout the repairs and not even his secretary Toko was allowed to come in. Even Makoto Naegi, who was rumored to have been dating Togami, couldn't convince Byakuya to come out. Apparently it was said Byakuya was sure to hurt someone in his mood of dark rage over what happened to his store.

"Oh, well.. probably best not to make him wait.." Shuichi replied with a small nervous laugh, and followed Kokichi in the direction to Byakuya's office.

Though the week break from work wasn't that bad. Most people would agree to that. Shuichi and Kokichi ended up spending almost all of it together. Shuichi wouldn't say they went on 'dates' neccesarily, but they did end up going out for dinner and to the movies and even shopping in town together.

Though even as they grew closer, Shuichi still got easily flustered by almost any of Kokichi's touchy or flirty actions. So when Kokichi grabbed Shuichi's hand and interlocked their fingers, the detective went light red.

"O-Oma-kun ! We're at work -"

"So ?"

"S-so we shouldn't hold .. hold hands .." Shuichi tried to explain nicely without it sounding rude or as if he didn't appreciate the loving gesture, but Kokichi gave him sad, watering, puppy dog eyes and Shuichi gave in.

☆......☆

"I guess... he's gonna mention what happened.." Shuichi muttered as he and Kokichi approached Byakuya's office door. They hadn't spoken to their boss since that day he was almost dragged away. Surely he was going to fire them; especially Kokichi who was the reason of the fire. Byakuya was already planning on firing them, just never got the chance because things got hectic.

Shuichi took a deep breath, then reassuringly smiled at Kokichi.

"Guess we should go in, huh."

Yeah, Shuichi was nervous, but he already knew what was gonna happen. Of course he understood why Byakuya would fire him from the time he and Oma were caught making out; even still, Shuichi didn't think he regretted his actions from stopping the kidnappers. He was sure he and Kokichi did some good helping that day. Even if they kinda made fools of themself before then kissing on camera.

When both males entered the office, there was Byakuya at his high and mighty throne and desk. He has his hands holding each other as he stared at the two.

🎉 Du hast 𝑴𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | 𝑺𝐀𝐈𝐎𝐌𝐀 ✓ fertig gelesen 🎉