Family Includuction

Meet the smith's family.

1. Campbell
Campbell is the oldest, 21 years old, he's responsible for his siblings, he can become really really strict sometimes that the other siblings might fear him, he also is well known in west valley high, he used to be the most popular, he's now a boxing coach, he absolutely loves Olivia, but he's really strict with her, especially her, since she's the youngest.

2. Justin
Justin is 19, he's barely home, always in trouble,barely in school, usually drunk or smoking weed, anger issues, and always hooking up with "babes", although he isn't really that close to Olivia,--the two have a toxic relationship--if anyone touches her,they're dead.

3. Harry
Harrys 17, he's amazing at school, really caring, and responsible, if Campbell wasn't in the house, Harry always takes the responsibility, since Justin isn't really the best option.
he loves Olivia, they have a love-hate relationship, sometimes he's teasing her/making fun of her or play fighting with her, other times arguing, and rarely showing love to each other, he isn't that overprotective, but still can be strict sometimes.

4. Xander
Xander's 17 (Harrys older in a couple months), he's really sweet, he isn't overprotective at all, he let's Olivia live her life, which is why he's her favorite, he always does the main chores such as cleaning, dishes, and cooking.
him and Olivia have a amazing relationship, like a actual brother-sister relationship.

Lastly, Olivia
Olivia's 16,a casual student at west valley high, she's well known for her family, well most likely for her brothers, "the jocks", literally every girl wants to be with them. she's a cheerleader, and is kind of popular, she's one of the "rich kids". Although she isn't mean, in fact, she was a really kind person.

they all live in this kind of huge house, not as huge as a castle, and not as small as a apartment, it fitted them perfectly.

sadly, their parents passed away, first father that went through a car accident, and a year later their mother got really sick and passed away.