complicated love

''chi-mai!'' , ''bow.''

Olivia was at Cobra Kai, she missed a lot of stuff. Eli, who's now Hawk, has gotten a mohawk with the color blue, Johnny has lost more students, but he had also had an apology to the ones who stayed. turns out that he took Olivia's almost- advice and listened. 

''fighting positions!'' Johnny yelled. he walked around the dojo and noticed Hawk had an unstable fighting position. ''stabilize your base, Hawk. keep your balance, full rotation when you strike.'' Johnny explained what he meant. ''yes sensei, hai!''

Johnny walked past a kid, viewing his positions but the kid flinched. ''did you just flinch, virgin?'' he asked, he walked up to the other kid and jumped slightly, making the kid flinch as well. 

holy shit, we got a room full of flinchers.'' Johnny exclaimed. ''yes sensei!'' the kids except Olivia yelled, were they dumb? ''that was not a question!'' exactly. 

''raise your hand if you've never been punched in your face.'' Johnny demanded, and everybody, except Olivia, Miguel, and Aisha raised their hands. ''put your hands down, all your lives, you've been avoiding fights so that you don't break a nose, or lose a tooth. this concussion nonsense. So there's only one solution, and that is before you leave this dojo, each and every single one of you is gonna take a punch, very hard, to the face. Ms. Robinson, line them up. Unflinch this group.''

Aisha took turns in punching every kid who had raised their hand, in the meantime, Miguel followed Johnny into his office to talk to him about something, which Olivia found odd, just standing there, watching these kids hold their noses in pain was quite disturbing to the girl, so she went in Johnny's office to ask if there's anything she could do.

''All the babes would wanna date a Cobra Kai, Right?'' Johnny said as Olivia nocked, Miguel quickly turned around, ''hey, what are you guys talking about?" she asked, "nothing" Miguel asked shortly, ''okay..'' Olivia nodded slowly.

something is up. 

Miguel turned around and looked into Johnny's hands, where he was holding some sort of a magazine with a weird-looking design, Miguel snatched it from his sensei's hands to read it better, it had the title "karate champion" in white. Olivia stood next to Miguel to read the sign properly and she realized it was an all-valley karate tournament. ''oh my god, are we entering the all-valley tournament?" Olivia asked, due to Daniel bragging about how he's a two times all-valley champion, Olivia knew all about this tournament. she had always hoped she would be fighting in it someday, but her brother's never allowed her to, all because Justin entered one in the previous years and he broke his wrist, her siblings feared Olivia being in his position.

"eh, I don't think we're ready yet,'' Johnny replied, suddenly, Hawk fell to the ground, facing the office's door frame. ''I'm okay, it's just a tooth.'' he groaned. Olivia looked at Miguel, biting her lip to prevent a chuckle and a roast coming out of her mouth, Miguel looked at the girl, and his face feature's quickly changed from worried to smiling at Olivia, Johnny, standing in front of the two, noticed the scene and suddenly a thought hit him.

is Olivia the girl Miguel was talking about??

-

the next day at school, Olivia was walking around alone, Miguel went MIA on Olivia, Demetri was nowhere to be found, Hawk had P.E. so he was stuck running laps, so she was alone, well, not entirely, she was texting Robby.

-they said they wanted me to find out what's the security code and give it to them, then they'll do whatever they want to do. 

Robby, don't do it, Mr.Larusso loves you, why would you ruin whatever you two had for a couple of idiots who have no life whatsoever? please don't.

Robby's so-called 'friends' asked Robby to help them steal from the Larusso's auto, Olivia hoped he won't say yes because he will get his ass fired if he does that, which could lead to Mr.Larusso hating Robby, which also means my brothers will hate on him more than they already do. 

Olivia shut her phone with a sigh, she walked into the corner and stopped at the scene in front of her. 

''really? it- it wouldn't be a date'' Miguel stuttered, talking to the girl in front of him, The girl sighed slightly and once she started talking, Olivia's heart sank. 

''if it's not a date, then, I guess it sounds like it could be fun.'' Sam. said, smiling at Miguel 

''great! what about tonight?"

''pick me up at eight.''

''yeah! totally! OK. oh. I have a bike.''

''uh, okay then, I'll pick you up.''

''ok! yeah!.'' Miguel said, Sam walked away with a huge smile on her face, Miguel's gaze following her. Olivia walked up to him, it can't be, had Sam said yes to Miguel taking her on a date? 

''hey, what was that about?'' Olivia asked, catching up to Miguel, he looked at her with a giant smile. ''I just asked out Sam on a date. I- I mean, it technically isn't a date, but regardless, she said yes! can you believe that!'' Miguel went on, Olivia tried her best to seem happy for him, but seems like it didn't work out for her properly. ''oh. That's.. nice'' she exhaled, the way she said it made Miguel suspect that maybe she doesn't like the idea of her two best friends dating.  But he shrugged it off, what could go wrong?

-

''I need somewhere romantic, but not too romantic.'' Miguel blabbered, Aisha, rolled her eyes at the boy, she knew about Olivia's feelings towards him. matter of fact, everybody knew, the boy was too blind to see it. ''You could take her to get tattoos.'' Hawk replied, he got up and started taking off his top, he started explaining how he got hooked up with a bad boy before he revealed the giant tattoo of a hawk on his back, ''That is badass!'' Aisha exclaimed. ''right? Fourteen hours in the chair.'' he said, ''wait, are your parent okay with that?'' Aisha asked ''oh. they have no idea, definitely gonna have to wear a T-shirt until college, Properly longer, please don't tell them.'' Hawk said quickly, Olivia chuckled,  making her presence known.

 ''uh, any other suggestions?'' Miguel faced Aisha, ''don't look at me, Sam and I used to be friends, we're not anymore.'' Aisha replied bitterly, Miguel looked at Olivia, who wasn't focused on the conversation at all, once she noticed Miguel staring at her, she gave him a weird look. ''what?'' she asked, tilting her head. ''where do you think Sam would like to go?'' he asked, ''I don't know, we haven't been on good terms.'' she said, taking Miguel by surprise. If they weren't on good terms, why would she be annoyed if I dated Sam? 

''I know that she likes chocolates and Astronomy.'' Aisha stepped in. ''I could work with that,'' Miguel said with a satisfied smirk on his face.

the rest of the day was a blur to Olivia, after the class, she went home and immediately to her room, her brothers would suspect something if she talked to them. Olivia found herself laying in her bed, thinking about everything; thinking about Robby and being worried that he might do something stupid that could easily end their friendship, she was also heavily thinking about Miguel and Sam and what it would be like if the two dated, she was confused, she clearly has a fat crush on Robby, but she also has a thing for Miguel, why was love so complicated? she needed to pick a boy, and right now, her choice's clear.