after life

third person's pov:
I'll be using thirds persons pov from now on since it's easier

Olivia and Sam were walking around the school while Sam told Olivia about what happened that night.
"must've sucked" Olivia said, Sam let out a frustrated sigh.
As they walked, they noticed students snorting at someone, they focused more into what's happening and realized that Aisha is the kid they're snorting at, Aisha walked up to her locker and started putting her stuff in it.

''hey'' Sam greeted, ''How are you feeling?'' she asked, ''I've gone viral'' Aisha replied with a fake smile, ''how do you think I am ?'' Aisha asked ''Cheeto pig!'' a girl called as she walked by, ''hey screw you!'' Olivia yelled, irritated. ''look, they're mean, but they have short memories'' Sam said, ''they'll forget'' Olivia finished. Sam nodded. ''yeah, well, I'm not gonna forget'' snapped, she closed her locker, making the two girls flinch, and stormed off.

''hey! there's my girl'' Kyler greeted as he hugged Sam from the back, taking her by surprise.

''hey'' Sam greeted in a bit sad tone, ''hey, what's wrong?'' Kyler asked, Sam shook her head, ''nothing''

''I got the movie tickets''

''you sure I'm not dragging you?''

''no, It'll be fun''

''you know It's one of those dying-teenager-in-love movies, right?''

Kyler looked behind them and saw bucks doing a 'eating a dick' sign, Olivia, noticing this, followed his glance and saw what was bucks doing it, she gave him a death stare and he noticed it and stopped doing it.

''yeah, I love tragic shit''

''really?''

''just promise me you won't tease me if I, like , tear up''

Sam laughed slightly

''hey, I've gotta get to class, but I'll see you tonight. I can't wait''

"yeah, me too''

they pulled each other into a long kiss.

''disgusting'' Olivia mumbled.

Olivia walked in the library, she had homework to do and she wanted to do it at school so that she could have time to go out with Robby. she walked in and noticed Miguel, Demetri, and Eli sitting together at a small table, a opportunity to ask Miguel if he's ok.

she came in-front of the table, getting they're attention. ''hey, can I sit with you guys?'' she asked ''sure'' Miguel nodded. she smiled and took a chair and sat.

''so.. Miguel, are you okay? I mean, I saw your sensei take you back to you're apartment'' she said, ''and you're face.. it's bruised badly'' she said as she slightly got up and held Miguel's face, studying what happened to him, Miguel's face flushed, ''yeah I- uh- I'm okay'' he stuttered. Olivia nodded, ''well if anything happens to you, you have my number, let me know.'' Olivia comforted, Miguel just nodded.

Few minutes later, the boys started talking about some karate thing. Olivia wasn't really focused on the conversation.

''isn't that a good thing?'' Miguel asked. ''no. What has confidence ever gotten anybody except for a black eye and their backpack thrown in the trash?'' ''well I thought it was kind of cool how you stood up to Kyler'' Eli spoke. ''are you insane?'' ''let me ask you, what is the best superpower anyone could have?'' Demetri asked. ''super strength'' Miguel replied. ''Invisibility'' Olivia hopped in. ''wrong, right. invisibility''  ''a distant second would be super speed, to run away fast.''  ''run away from who'' Kyler said, coming out of nowhere, making the boys groan.  ''whom. it's the object of a preposition. remember English class .'' we were just leaving''  Miguel said quickly as they started packing their stuff, except for Olivia, who stayed in here seat watching the whole thing. ''hey were you going?'' Kyler said as he grabbed Eli. ''oh, look at this freak.'' Kyler mocked. then they started laughing at him. what kind of girl would ever kiss this shit?'' ''I would'' Olivia said, standing up. ''Olivia? what are you doing sitting with them?''  Harry asked, coming out of nowhere, ''what so you're a bully now huh?, I'm sure Campell wouldn't be pleased to know that you and your 'friends' are  bullying innocent kids'' Olivia threatened. ''leave the two alone, Kyler'' Miguel said. Kyle dropped Eli and walked in-front of Miguel. ''what'd you say'' Kyler asked.

 ''you haven't had enough, 'Rhea?''

Brucks punched Miguel.

''huh?. yeah, get the hell out of here, man.'' 

they punched them, forcing them to get out

''hey you don't want this shit'',  Kyler took Demetri's bag out of his shoulders. ''no come on, not the trash I just threw a..'' he paused when Kyler threw the bag in there. ''.. yogurt in there'' ''now it's double dip''  Kyler taunted. they all walked away. except for Harry  and Olivia. ''very nice friends you made, Harry'' Olivia mocked. ''Sam will be hearing about this. she needs to know that her boyfriend and his 'little army' are assholes.'' Olivia said before storming off. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------