sales report

Keene

 Ms. L gave me one of these white t-shirts with my name on it. I'm totally favorite.

no fair! just because uncle Louie messed around with you? I'm gonna steal it.

don't dare. anyways, are you at Larusso's? 

yeah, why? 

omw. some hard copy of the sales report Mr. L wants delivered

sales report? hard copy?

   Robby???  

--

Olivia put her phone down. seems like he was tricked again. she was sitting down on the bed of the extra bedroom at the Larusso's, everyone considers it as her room, when her and her brothers used to have sleepovers there, her brothers would sleep in that room as Sam and Olivia slept in Sam's room, but after the boys grew up, it was considered as Olivia's room. Especially after Mr. Larusso let her design and decorate it however she wants on her 14th birthday. 

Daniel knocked at the door, making Olivia look up. '' hey, wanna practice some kata with me?'' 

''sure''

the two went down to the dojo Olivia took turn in her training as Daniel watched her, making sure she's doing the right steps, when she was done Daniel wanted to show her the right way. she was sitting at the bench watching Daniel do the moves perfectly. the girl looked up to him when it came to kata, even though she used offence in her fighting more. The two noticed a figure coming into view, Olivia nodded towards the mirror to the figure, realizing it was Robby, making Daniel look behind. ''hey, Robby?'' Daniel broke the silence.  him and Olivia both got up at the same time ''did you sense that I was here?'' Robby asked. ''the mirror, reflection.'' Olivia chuckle ''oh yeah, right'' the boy laughed. ''what are you doing here?'' the middle-aged man asked.

''uh, the sales report you asked for. here''

''sales report. Yeah, this is, um.. this is good stuff. Very important. You didn't share this with anyone else, did you?'' 

''no. sir. your eyes only.''

''that's good. we wouldn't want this sensitive material to fall into the wrong hands now would we?'' Daniel said as he grabbed the magazine out of the envelope. Olivia rolled her eyes. she was right Louie tricked Robby, again. ''damn it, Louie'' Robby whispered.  ''that one is on you pal, Next time you out smart the dope'', ''yeah, fool me once, right?'' Robby chuckled ''idiot, promise me not to trust uncle Louie again'' Olivia said, coming to his side, he just smiled and continued talking. ''so, that karate you were doing, where's the punching?'' the boy asked. 

''well, karate isn't all punching and kicking. It's more about balance''

''that didn't even look like karate.'' 

''well, blueprints don't look like cars either, do they?''

"What do you mean?"

"That was kata, it's like the foundation or base of Miyagi-do karate, it helps you regain your focus if you're going through something" Olivia said, explaining, Robby looked at her admiringly, she could talk about whatever she liked for hours, and he'd listen to it with boring details. "It's cool" he confessed which made Olivia smile, she could notice that Daniel was plotting something in his mind, Olivia's face lit up as she figured what it was. "Do you wanna stick around? Learn a few things?" The man asked. Robby looked hesitant as he turned to look at Olivia, who who was smiling widely thinking about having someone do Miyagi-do karate with her. "Oh come on! I'll be your partner, you'll be my punching bag" the girl said, teasing Robby. The boy gave it a thought, if it meant to hang out with Olivia more often, he was down, deep down he thought that maybe something could happen between the two. "Sure" he spoke, after being silent for a good second. Daniels face lit up. He was excited to teach someone that's absolutely clueless about what karate really is about.