Halloween and skateboards

Olivia's pov
The counselor was talking about bullying and how a mother called the school because people were bullying her kid, Me and my friend group were sitting on our phones, Listening but not giving a shit at all.

"One last thing, while we're all looking forward to the Halloween dance, Let's make sure our costumes are culturally sensitive. For example, instead of "Sexy Nurse", maybe try "Gender-Natural Hospital Employee". Now the counselor was talking about the Halloween dance and how our custom should be appropriate. Me, Yasmine, Moon, and Sam are going as Lakers girls. I didn't really want to do it but Sam convinced Me it'll be fun.
"Hey! I got a great idea for our costumes this year." Aisha said out of nowhere.
Almost every year, Me, Sam, and Aisha always match costumes, but, during summer, we became friends with Yasmine and Moon, this year were gonna match with them, and we haven't really told her.
"um.." Sam started.
"I was thinking I go as sodium and you two go as chloride, and when people ask what we are, we do this," Aisha explained, and she got the salt and started pouring it on the table, Sam and I immediately understood and started laughing
"What is that a dumb inside joke you guys have?" Yasmine asked out of nowhere, "I mean it's not really inside, sodium and chloride is table salt" Aisha explained with a chuckle.
"Yeah I was kidding" Yasmine said unamused.
"um we actually decided to go as Laker girls" I said awkwardly pointing at the girls. Sam nodded in agreement.
"oh." Aisha nodded, "but maybe we could order another" Sam said, hoping to make things right.
"they're one sized-fits-all, which suddenly seems like false advertising." Yasmine said with a snicker, the other girls giggled. Sam and I exchanged looks and next thing we know Aisha was back in her table. I felt bad for her.

Skip to after School
I'm currently at the skateboards shop ;I finally convinced Campbell to let me buy a skateboard, I've always wanted one. (a/n I don't know if they have a specific name lol)
I looked around and picked a skateboard, I'd use the skateboard to go places, It'd be useful until I get my car.

I put the boards on the counter and gave the cashier a small smile, He gave one back, "Alright that'd be 20 dollars" he said, I gave him 20 dollars and watched him put it in the money in the Cashier register, some boy came and stood next to me, "Hey man, so I think I need new wheels, you have some right?" "Yeah I gotchua, be right back" The guy went to get the wheels for the boy, when he came back I spoke up, "also um, do you by any way possible have someone that can help me learn skateboarding?" I asked hoping for a yes, I knew how to balance on the board but I wanted to learn how to do moves and all, the guy nodded as a no, "I can help you if you want" The boy said looking down at me, "Really? That'd be great!" I said, the boy just smiled at me "by the way, I'm Robby, Robby Keene" he included his self "I'm Olivia Smith, nice to meet you Keene" I said, sticking my hand out, he Shook my hand and payed for his new wheels and was about to go out, but he turned around and looked at me "Um I know this might sound awkward but um, can I get your number ;so that I could text you when and where I'm gonna teach you?" he said awkwardly, I smiled and said "Sure, give me your phone" He gave it to me and I saved my phone number, I grabbed my new skateboard and walked away, "Call me, Keene!" I said while walking away, "Sure thing!" He said.