Demetri

''yeah, but you can't quit.'' Miguel insisted as him, Olivia, and Demetri walked through the school's halls. last lesson, Demetri was kicked by Johnny because of something Olivia can't name, she may or may have not skipped the lesson to hang out with Robby. speaking of, the two practically never leave each others side. now that he's working at Larusso's Auto, they see each other literally everyday. with that, her feeling for him were becoming stronger. she convinced herself that Miguel is just a friend, and Robby's the high school crush. Plus, there's no 'Sam' standing in the way of that, right?

''I got yelled at, got my ass kicked, and then gave him my money. You know who lives like that? Hookers.'' Demetri complained. ''yeah, but he's not that bad of a guy. You gotta give him a chance.'' Miguel said, ''I agree'' Olivia insisted. ''you don't know him like we do''  ''that's.. that's hooker talk'' Demetri scoffed. ''besides, I don't need to learn karate when I have you two.'' he pointed his head into Kyler's direction. Kyler looked up, his eye had a giant bruise that was still recovering, he looked around scared then he walked away to avoid the three. ''see? no one's gonna mess with you.''

--