school

Olivias pov:
"we're here" Harry said while parking the car, "okay bye" I said while opening the door of the car, the ride was so annoying he kept blasting music like a idiot and i hated it, im sure everyone thought he was crazy or something, "did you forget we go to the same high school?" he said, I rolled my eyes and got out of the car and he did the same, we walked in and i could tell everyone was staring at us, "why's everyone's staring at us?" I whispered to him "your brother's famous darling" he said, before I could say anything someone came up to us "hey there's the man!" he said, him and Harry did they're hand shake thingy, "aye who's the chick?" he said aiming at me, Harry gave him a quick death stare, "sorry didn't know you got a girl" he said, "ew" I said, Harry rolled his eyes and said "she not my girlfriend Kyler, she's my sister" "ohh!! that's the sister you talk about, I'm Kyler nice to meet you" Kyler said "Olivia"
"wait do I know you from somewhere?" he asked, "wait, your friends with Sam Larusso right?" he asked again not giving me time to answer the first question, "ohh that's were I know you from! Your the Kyler that Sam talks about!" I said, Kyler blushed and looked away Harry just stared at us surprised that we know each other, "well I should get going, see you later?" I said "yeah you will" Kyler said, I gave him a quick smile then started walking away.
I walked around searching for my friend group, Sam, moon, and Yasmine ,I saw a boy looking around, he seemed lost, I walked up to him, "hi I'm Olivia!" I said, he stared at me "I-uh- I'm Miguel!" his stuttering was adorable.
"new here?" I asked, "uh yeah" he said, "hm makes sense I've never seen you around here" I said "want me to show you around?" I asked, "please!" he said smiling, I smiled back and started walking him around the school, he isn't bad.