3.

Tyler pov

I was standing in the middle of the air port for the longest time it felt like. I just got off the plane and i was waiting next to a colum with a big sign on it. Marcel said he was at the airport as soon as I landed and said he wanted to meet me here to pick me up.

"God dammit where are you, ya damn prick." I muttered to myself. I was looking around for anouther 5 minutes it seemed like, when all of a sudden I felt a strong grip on my shoulder.

"Jesus, you scared the crap outta me!"I gasped. "Sorry dude didnt know you became such a pussy." He snickered.
"Well it's good to see you too then." I grinned. We laughed it off and continued to walk out the airport.

We were right outside the door when we saw mini. "What's up biiiiitch!!" I yelled towards his direction. He looked up from his car keys in confusion looking for the one who called him a bitch. When he saw us he smiled ear to ear.

"Eyyyyhh, it's been so long since I've seen my fellow dick heads! How've yall been?"he yelled back. "Jesus christ guys there are children staring at us calm down" marcel whispered to us while smiling. "Its probably cause were famous." I said. "That's definitely  it guys, that's why they are staring, and their parents are giving us dirty looks. Yup you guessed it, it was soooo obvious. " he joked.

"Okay well, no time for chit chat we'll do that later, but I gotta go refill my gas. So see you at Evan's?" Craig said. "Yeah see you there!" I called back as we headed for the car.

Third person pov

Most of the guys were already at Evans when marcel and tyler arrived. When craig got there they were already playing some mario cart in the living room. It was a pretty big room, so there was plenty of space for everyone.

Meanwhile at the airport the outher four where sitting eating some lunch. Brock decided they should all meet up just the four of them and prep themselves mentally, instead of just face planting into their situation.

They all have very different styles when it comes to clothing so it was hard to tell that they were actually friends from afar. Ryan was wearing a light grey hood, despite the warm weather he found it comfortable to wear warm clothing regardless of what the outher three said about it. He was also wearing dark blue skinny jeans and black Adidas.

Nogla was wearing black booty shorts with silver chains hanging from the side, and black fishnets underneath.(dont judge meh) For his top he wore a vibrant green long sleeve that was crop topped (I told yall they'd be feminine)he also wore his black choker and green and black fingerless gloves. Finally he wore black combat boots.

Brock wore a pink loose long sleeve sweater that fell off his shoulders and slightly showed his collar bone, light blue skinny jeans and white sneakers. He also added some silver crystal earrings on.

Jonathan wore black ripped skinny Jean's and a white and gold belt to hold them up. For his top he wore a white t shirt tucked into his Jean's and a leather jacket. He also kept on his several piercings, on his ears, lip, nose and eyebrow. He also put on some rings to match the outfit.

"Oh my god this hamburger is amazing, I mean I know american food is great but airport hamburger is  heavenly. "David said in between bites of food." Yeah its great, but you didnt have to say airport hamburger. That makes it sound gross."brock laughed out. They all laughed.

Del looked down to pick up his food when from the corner of his eye he saw Ryan's hands slightly shaking.
"Ohm, ya good buddy? Ya seem a lil' giddy." He said. The outher two looked at him worriedly. " yea..... I'm just really surprised that I'm actually doing this. That we're actually doing this." He sighed.