12.

3rd person POV

Evan and Jonathan headed to the nearby subway and got some sandwiches. They were having a conversation with eachouther about what they do in their personal lives when off camera, when Evan spotted a man in the booth not too far from theirs.

He was peaking and glancing at them for some time now, but he didnt want to ruin this moment he was having with delirious. To him it was the closest thing to a date, and he didnt wanna risk making it uncomfortable by telling del about the man watching them from across the room. And since hes well known, Evan just thought it was a fan and brushed it off.

Del glanced at Evan as he went to take another bite, and noticed him glaring in a different direction. He followed his gaze to another booth. A man was watching them, or more specifically, his self. Evan usually got glances cause if his channel and people instantly recognized him often. So when del saw the man staring , he brushed it off. But he could've sworn that he man was staring at him and not Evan.

The two continued to chit chat as the man stared, and tried to ignore it. But at this point, it was obvious that the guy was looking at del and not Evan. The two didnt say anything about it though. Jonathan did wiggle in his seat uncomfortably though, as he felt the gaze piercing at his back.

Yet, since it was LA it wasnt uncommon for people to stare. Lots of famous people lived there and they got paparazzi all the time.
"Uh do you wanna got somewhere else del? More, um, private?" Evan whispered after some time.

"Hmm? Oh! No it's fine, here's fine. It doesn't bother me." Jon said leaning in to whisper. Del didnt seem to mind, since he always had a feeling he was out of place no matter where he went. Though despite that, Evan felt irritated. He didnt want people to just stare at his crush like that. Especially if it's a man, staring at delirious. He frowned.

Delirious looked up at Evan and hesitated.
"Uh.... do you wanna go somewhere else?" He asked concerned. Evan snapped back into focus and looked at delirious. He smiled. No matter what he wanted, del would always find a way to make Evan's day just a little bit better each time he spoke.

"Hmmmm, let's maybe finish here, then go take a walk till the cars done yeah?" Evan asked arching an eyebrow. Delirious smiled and nodded his head, turning a bright pink. They continue to talk and hangout as they ate. Just when they were all about finished and ready to go, the man pulled out his phone and points it in their direction.

As he angles his camera at their table, delirious moves outta the way thinking the man is trying to get a picture of Evan. But just as he moves, the camera follows him instead. He gave a cunfused look to Evan as he saw what was happening.

Delirious gasped and started to worry. Evan tilted his head in confusion. Del thought that maybe someone could have found out his YouTube channel and found out the real him. But it wouldn't make sense, cause they only knew what his voice sounded like, he thought to himself. Although they could compare the voices, but del made sure to use low quality mics to throw people off just in case they would recognize his voice.

Evan thought about the same thing, but he knew the people in LA, wouldn't be that smart. He then immediately thought the next reason why the man could be taking picture's.

Jonathan didnt have the type of body a man would usually have. Many people would glance or take peaks. It made sense. Hes litterley eyecandy, evan thought. Evan grabs dels wrists and rushes out of the building glaring at the man before he can get a good angle.

As they walked to who knows where, the tension died down and they started to talk again. Soon after some time their legs got tired. So they decided to sit down at a nearby park bench.
"So what kind of music do you like?" Evan asked as he sat down next to delirious. "Oh, I dont really have a taste in music. I just listen to what ever I find worth listening to, ya know?" Jonathan said smiling up at Evan. Evan hummed in response and smiled back down at him. They both stayed starting at eachouther for some time.