10.

(Fyi Derik is just someone I made up to fill in a part in the story, but hes a big help to everyone so yea)

3rd person POV

The guys have been putting together their plan for about three days now, and so far they have managed to schedule a meet up date for del, ryan and Derik. He had to meet up with them so they can confirm that he wasnt some creep. Then while hes there, they can discuss dates, texts, phone calls, and outher things that can take up ohm's time.

The main point was for Ryan to spend so much time with Derik, that luke would get suspicious and would eventually wanna know who hes spending all this time with. That's when Derik introduces himself to luke  as ohm's boyfriend.

Marcel was sitting in the living room thinking about the plans they have been discussing for their upcoming events, when Nogla and Tyler walked in from their work out. He noticed they have been working out together more often. Almost every day together, when that got him an idea.

Marcel's POV

I saw Nogla and Tyler walk in from their usual workouts. I know they have been going together since we got here, but something seemed odd about it. Last time I checked, David never worked out a day in his life until he got here, so what made him change his mind?

I thought to myself as I stretched out on the couch. Maybe it was because he had a thing for Tyler and wanted to spend some time with him? Or maybe it was the other way around. Maybe David wanted to try something new, and Tyler didnt want him to go alone in public with such people we have in america.

Either way I wanted to know, but there was no way around it, so I might as well just straight up ask them. I stood up and headed to the kitchen where they were, usually because Nogla raided the fridge every time they came back from working out.

"Dude, what's the point of working out if your just gunna eat as soon as we get back?" Tyler said taking a swig of his protein shake. Nogla whipped around and gave him a glare.
"Shut up ye cunt I'm hungry, I've been doing pushups and planks for ten minutes!" He countered.

"We just ate!" Tyler yelled in disbelief  and chuckled at the smaller man. I laughed as I walked in, hearing the whole conversation.

"Yea hes right dav. I'm pretty sure the whole point of burning up fat, isn't just to leave space for more." I said chuckling as I sat down next to tyler. Tyler nodded, smirking at david. He faced my and flipped me the bird.
"Are ye calling me fat? Cause if ye are it ain't my fault! It's the damn Americans fault! It aint my fault they make such great foods!" Nogla whined as he closed the fridge and just decided to eat a bag of potato chips from the cupboard.

Fuckin classic irish dude. Tyler and I laughed at Nogla as he described his favorite parts of the american cheese burger. As the laughter died down I took my chance to ask them my question.

"Hey daithi?" I asked looking up at nogla. He hummed in response as he was shoving his mouth full with chips.
"So back when you didnt show us your face, a couple of the guys asked brian a long time ago, to describe how you looked. He said you were really skinny and that you had never worked out in your life. So what made you change your mind, I mean your not fat sooo....." I said looking at him curiously.

He stared at me for a good few seconds as if he wasnt sure either. Then he hummed and swallowed his chips as he was about to awnser.
"Oh uuuh, at first I saw how muscular  Tyler was and I wanted to try it out, cause as ye can see, I've got none," Nogla said pinching his arms with a frown as Tyler laughed at him.

"So then I asked Tyler to take me, but he laughed at me and made fun of me. So I made a bet with him. The first to stop working out and give up has to follow the others orders for the rest if the summerrrrrrr............." nogla ended off and stared at Tyler in regret. Tyler smirked at him and started clapping slowly. I stared at them in cunfusion.