8.

3rd person pov

As the the days counted down for their summer break to end, the gang got to know more about eachouther. The more they hung out, the more they got closer in different ways. Some had feelings for others and tried to keep quiet. But as time flew by, Marcel, Anthony, Craig, and lui soon noticed their friend's change in behavior. The quick glances, and the tiny blushes here and there. So lui decided it was time to call in a small meeting with the other three.

Lui's POV

I noticed lately that some of the guys have been acting different since del, ohm, brock and nogla arrived. Not in a bad way, but a kind of way that you only act towards someone who you'd have feelings for. And as much as you might think I'd be ashamed of it I'm not. I'm a shipper. Hanging with the guys has been so life changing for me, that I didn't really notice that the guys all had secret crushes, but now I do.

I never thought about my friends having crushes on eachouther, but then again, I never thought out them as being gay, I thought to myself as I walked down the hall to the stairs.

Putting two and two together, some of the guys would actually make great couples. I smirked as I started shipping various people in my head.
I headed down into the livingroom to be met by a couple of the guys watching a movie together.

Just the four I needed, I thought to myself. Brock was on the outher side of the room scrolling through his phone. Shit, now I have to find a way to get the outher guys to talk without spoiling my plans. I glanced at brock as I walked over to the couch where the outher four were.

"Heeeeeey guys! Are you all free right now?" I greeted them as I stood behind the couch. "Eyyyy, lui what's good my man?" Marcel said turning around. Scotty glanced at me and smiled after shortly turning back to the tv while Anthony's and Craig's eyes stayed glued put, and waved back at me.

"Nothing much, I just wanted to know if yall would accompany me to go get some lunch? I sorta wanna talk you guys about something in private." I say smiling and shooting glances in brocks direction to make sure he wasnt getting suspicious. But sure enough, he was already looking my way with an arched eyebrow. I quickly looked away.

"Talk? In private, about what?" Scotty asked turning his full attention to me, when I said 'in private', it must have made them curious because they were all staring at me with their full attention waiting for my response.

"Well that's just it, I cant say here, we need to go somewhere else. Also, I'm kinda hungry and I dont wanna bother anyone to make some food so, how bout we go get some chick'fil'a while we discuss our little situation alone, hmm?" I say glancing at brock so they get my message. They turn to look at brock as he sits there like a mother suspecting your gunna do something wrong before you even get a chance to do anything.

They quickly look away from his menacing gaze and back at me in understanding.

"Oh! Yea I could totally do for some food right now!" Anthony agrees, standing up and heading to go put some shoes on. Marcel, Scotty and Craig quickly follow, with me not too far behind. We all get ready and head to the door in less than two minutes. We all say our goodbyes to brock, ready to leave until, "Hold up..." he says as he holds his hand up. We all stop in our tracks. He gets up and slowly walks over to us. All the while, we stand there basically shitting ourselves.

He stopped to a halt in front if us and looks between all four of us. We all wait for him to say something, like deny our depart, or ask to come with us, to see what were up to, but he just stands there looking at us intensely as if he's trying to read our minds.

"Be safe, dont get into any trouble." He says as he puts his hand on my shoulder and squeezes it. We all sigh in relief, nod to him and start heading out. As im closing the door I take one last glance inside, Brian enters the room and once he sees brock he starts grinning like a mad man and striding in his direction. Jesus christ may god be with you brock.