5.

3rd person

David wanted to relax after their long day of fun and games. The fact that he was sharing a room with someone and it was late at night, meant that he couldn't play his guitar to calm himself. So he decided to take a quick warm shower. Tyler was scrolling through Twitter when david came out with only a towel covering his lower half.

Tyler's POV

I looked up from my phone to see a half naked nogla, dripping wet and tired. I stared as he walked from the bathroom door, over to his suitcase laying on the floor. He hadn't unpacked his case yet, so he didnt have clothes ready for when he got out of the shower. I studied his every move as he searched through his clothes with one hand, while the other hand held his towel in place.

My eyes skimmed all over his body closely. I hate to admit it, but he wasnt a too bad looking guy. He had dark black hair that framed his face perfectly, pale skin, big green eyes and thick pink lips to match. As he let go of his towel to gather up his clothing, his towel slipped down his waist and I could see a bit if his v-line.

My face started to burn as I stared harder. I also noticed he had a small waist, and for being a man, he had big hips and thighs I thought as I bit my lip. My eyes lowered to his ass, that also looked pretty big.

Wait, did I just say he had a big ass? What's wrong with me?! I shook my head in disappointment. I closed my eyes and sighed. As I opened them back up, nogla took off his towel to get dressed and I could see his feminine legs. Obviously he was wearing underwear, but they were briefs. I could still see his body clearly. My face and ears started to burn up once again as I watched him get dressed. What the hell was wrong with me?! I'm such a fucking horndog! I was about to try and look away, when I spotted some black markings on his right hip below his belly button.

"Is that a tattoo?" I accidentally asked out loud. He looked up surprised that I noticed, probably because he forgot I was even here. Typical fucking nogla.
"Hmm? Oh yea I got it a couple months ago." He said looking down at his hip.

"Oh, that's cool. What is it?" I asked, curious about what kind of thing he would allow someone to put on his body permanently.
"Uh, it's a rose."he said. He moved the top of his briefs out of the way so that I could get a better look at it. I leaned in closer to fully see the whole thing.
(Looks something like this but darker and a bit smaller)

"I got it after my grandmum died of lung cancer. She was one ta really love rose's. Oh how much I miss her."he smiled. I looked at him as he traced the outline of the rose with his finger.
"I'm sorry to hear that."
"Naw dont be. Its not ye fault, ye didn't cause it ta happen."he laughed it off.
"Shes in a better place now, that's all that matters."he said smiling. It was silent as he got dressed and got into bed. He said he had only got it a few months ago, that meant she had died not too long ago before.

If he known her enough to get a tattoo dedicated to her, then he must have really loved her. I recall a few months ago when David didnt post a video for a while, he seemed pretty bummed, but when we asked him what's wrong he told us his food delivery guy was stuck in traffic and that he was starving. It didnt seem like anything serious was wrong.