6.

Morning

Delirious POV

I was running through the forest, I dont know why but I just was. I was starting to get worried, I was all alone and it seemed to me like I was searching for something? Or someone.

I stop running and put my palms on my knees as I caught my breath. Suddenly from out of nowhere I see a tall deer drinking from a small pond. I stared in amazement as the creature lifted its head and peered over to me. Stunned at how beautiful it was, I didnt notice the large pair of hands placed on my shoulders.

I quickly turned around to look up at the taller male behind me.
"Evan!?" I gasped.
"Shes pretty isn't she?"he asked in a low whisper glancing in the direction of the deer. I looked back to where she stood as evan slowly caressed my neck.
"Yea, shes gorgeous." I murmured as I watched the deer in awe.
"She reminds me of you y'know? Her beautiful blue eyes, her delicate movements, her relation to nature." Evan said as he hugged me from behind.

Usually I would get all flustered in a situation like this, but right now for some reason it felt normal as I rest my arms on top of his. "Oh yea?" I asked looking back at him. He hummed. For a moment we stared into eachouthers eyes and swayed with the cool breeze.

After what felt like an eternity in heaven, he slowly started to lean in. As our lips were about to touch, I heard a distant voice calling my name. I pulled away from our embrace and listened for it again, looking around. After a few seconds I hear it again. But for some reason, it sounded an awful lot like evan. But that wouldn't make sense, hes right in front of me. The voice starts to get louder and closer.

Suddenly evan picks me up from my waist and throws me into the pond. Before I could even react, I jolt up soaked in water.

"Gotcha bitch! Took ya long enough, I thought you were dead." Evan says snickering.

"Huh?! What the hell?" I say as I look around the room. I was in Evan's bedroom still in bed. I must have been dreaming...but it felt so real.

"Ey you good? You seem outta it."he asked almost concerned.
"Naw I'm fine, just had a really strange dream that's all."I smiled tiredly.
"Oh, wanna talk about it?"he asked, "naw I'm fine. But your not after dumping water all over me!"
"Hahahaha, well you can't go out looking like that, get dressed then you can have your revenge. That's if you can catch me!"he said as he ran out the room laughing like a big dumb idiot.
"Ya stupid owl bitch nugget!"I yelled out as I heard distant chuckles. I got up and got dressed grinning the whole time like an idiot.

Evan is just something really special to me. A few weeks ago I found out that I had a crush on him. Obviously I've known I had feelings from him that weren't meant towards a friend, but I thought it was simpley because I admired him. I know these feelings wont go away because I mean, just look at him. Hes an attractive asian Canadian with the most childish personality, and a heart bigger than the sun. I mean who could want more in a man. Not me, evan is perfect in my opinion, but that's also why I know he'll never like me the same.

I'm not capable of being with someone as great of a guy as him. I'm too...well average. Anyone would be lucky to be his center of attention. I remember the dream i had not too long ago and the look of passion in his eyes. The way he leaned on to me and got real close. If only that dream lasted longer. Thst is the closest I've ever been with him, well the closest in real life.

The closest would be second best friend, brocks got first taken being his first friend. I mean, brock knows about my little crush, I've been venting to him for quite some time now. He gives me the best advice for my romantic intinterest but I'm too scared Evan will get the wrong idea or  get disgusted. I know hes not the kind of guy to do that, even brock said he wouldn't, but I'm still sceptical.