4.

Brian's pov

When the guys got here I was in pure shock. I didn't expect them to come, and all it took was a two minute call to convince them. Even david came, and hes usually pretty stubborn.

I'm guessing brock said something to convince him otherwise. Besides me, he was the only one that knows how to talk sense into him. Into anyone as a matter of fact. That's why whenever anyone had a bad day or wanted to talk about their problems, they would instantly go to brock.

That's one of the reasons why I fell so hard for him. I've had a little crush on brock ever since we've met. I thought it would be just a little schoolboy crush that would only last for a couple weeks or so. But boy could I be more than wrong.

As we all got older I expected it to fade over the years, not grow stronger.
Seeing brock was like seeing a rainbow for the first time. He was so beautiful I couldn't take my eyes off of him. Everything about him was just so blinding. His smile, his laugh, the way he pushed his hair out of his face, it was all just so perfect.

I could feel my face grow hot the longer I stared. I quickly looked away hoping that no one caught me staring, but sure enough I look up to see a grinning mini ladd. He smirked at me and started wiggling his brows. I glared at him and he chuckled.

"So now that everyone is finally here, we have to sort out the rooms!" Evan announced.

"Oh I have to sleep alone, otherwise I'll crush yall in your sleep. I'm not joking." Anthony said. Everybody laughed at his comment.

"Ok then, anthony gets his own room. So real quick does anyone have any bad sleeping habits?" Evan asked.

"I sleep talk .......a lot. No joke I'll have a full on conversation." Scotty confessed.

"Me too, except I yell at people that get close to me while I'm sleeping. I also go to sleep sometimes and wake up wrapped like a burrito so I'm also, a blanket hog."lui chuckled.

"Mkay, so the rest of you I'm gunna pair randomly. Uhhhhh, del do you mind sharing a room with me?" Vanoss asked.
"Naw, I'm cool with whatever. " he said. I always had a thought that Evan and Jonathan shared a bond much different than the others. Best friends maybe? Close friends? I dont know what it was but it was something much stronger than just friends.

"Ok, then me and Evan will share a room, theeenn......how 'bout ryan and luke."del suggested.

Evan's POV

"Ok, then me and Evan will share a room, theeenn......how 'bout ryan and luke." Del suggested.

He was probably thinking the best ways to pair each person without then pissing eachouther off, so deciding ryan and luke was his awnser, I guess it made them the best choice. I mean they got along pretty well, they might as well be best friends. Me personally, I paired myself with delirious hoping to get to know him more.

Yeah I've know him for a long time and I could easily write a novel, just about all the things I've picked up about him over the years, but he is still a mystery to me. Usually I'm one to get to know almost everything about my friends right off the bat. I'm not obsessed or anything, dont get me wrong I'm not a stalker I still respect him and his privacy. But there is still something that draws me to him. But I dont quite know what it is yet.

"Yea that's fine, if its fine with you toonzy." Ohm said looking over to luke for an awnser.
"Hm? Oh, yea sure I'm down." Cartoonz said smiling, almost too excitedly. I raised my eye brow in cunfusion, but just shrugged it off.

"I become a pro wrestler in my sleep, so unless someone wants to be body slammed, i'll have to have my own room." Marcel said while shrugging

"Ok then, no one wants that, jesus." I said slightly chuckling. The only people left were Brian, Brock, and Craig. I've known brock the longest out of all the guys, and knowing him the most, he'd probably wanna sleep alone to prevent awkwardness. I was about to assign brian and mini a room together when my thoughts got interrupted.