Isabelle catch up part 2

First time together

First time together

Yours and Isabelle's first time together was very spontaneous and out of the blue. You had been cuddled up in bed watching some new romcom that had been added to Netflix when Isabelle suddenly spoke up. "I wanna have sex" You had choked on your soda at her statement, but when you had realized she was serious who were you to say no. After all you had been wanting this for quite some time now.

What you two fight about

To say that Isabelle was a flirty person would be quite an understatement. She oftentimes used her charms and looks to get information, and it was something that bugged you often. And when you brought this up Isabelle would go on the defensive and say that she only did it when the institute or your friends needed valuable information. You would often cut back with saying that you were her girlfriend and the only one she should be flirting with was you. Since both of you were stubborn people neither of you would budge and it would often lead to a standstill.

What she loves most about you

Your devotion, Isabelle loves how devoted you are to everyone in your life. No matter who it was, your friends, your family or Isabelle you always stayed devoted to the people you loved which made them never have to question the love you felt for them. Isabelle admired this quality of yours as she had met her fair share of unfaithful and deceitful people in her life. To her you were a breath of fresh air and made her faith in humanity just a little bit stronger.

Your nickname for her

Baby

Is she submissive or dominant

Dominant for sure

What kind of pet the two of you would adopt

A cat

A/N
I'm going to spend this Easter just eating good food and loads of candy with my mum, and I hope you all have a great one too if you celebrate it.