First kiss

➰

Jace
You were in the armory getting ready to go after a demon that was roaming around New York wrecking hawok when you could hear footsteps approaching.

You turned around from the table where your daggers were laid out and turned to see Jace walking up to you.

You smiled and opened your mouth to speak when his lips suddenly covered your own. Your eyes widened in slight shock but quickly closed however when Jace pulled you close by wrapping a muscular arm around your waist.

Your hands came up to rest at the base of his neck and your fingers played with the tiny strands of hair at the nape of his neck. A soft sigh left your lips as the kiss deepened and a tingle sensation spread throughout your body.

You both parted for air after what felt like an eternity and you gazed up at the tall blond with slightly hooded eyes.

"Where did that come from?" You asked as you caught his gaze.

"We're about to go out and hunt a demon, a very dangerous one at that, and I just wanted to show you how much you mean to me. That I'm serious about our relationship and that I don't want anything to happen to you" Jace said as he caressed your cheek with his thumb.

"Jace, nothing's going to happen to me" you said as you intertwined your hands behind his neck and brought him closer to you so that your forehead was resting against his.

"That still doesn't stop me from worrying though" he murmured as his eyes flickered from your eyes to your lips.

"Then maybe this will" you said before you brought his lips to yours, locking them together in a kiss full of passion that should just how much you cared for him.

Alec
You were standing in the training room practicing your archery skills, but you were failing miserably.

The bow was heavy and you could never line it up correctly to hit the target with your arrow. You let out a deep breath as you once again raised the bow and pulled the arrow back, feeling the string pressing into the skin of your fingers as you struggled to keep the arrow leveled. You squinted slightly as you gazed at the target, happy with your aim you let the arrow fly.

You lowered the bow in dismay when the arrow flew high over your target. "I hate this" you mumbled under your breath.

"You're too tense"

You jumped at the sound of a man's voice coming from the doorway and raised your hand to your chest when you saw Alec, your boyfriend of 2 weeks walking over to you with a grin on his lips.

"Jesus, you scared me half to death" you exclaimed as a smile appeared on your features.

"Need a hand?" He questioned and arched a brow as he look over at the target positioned at the other side of the room and all the arrows littering the floor around it.