What he loves most about you

JaceYour passion: Jace loves how passionate you are about everything you do

Jace
Your passion: Jace loves how passionate you are about everything you do. You pour your passion into everything and everyone that matters to you and that's one of the things he admires most about you.

Alec
Your resilience: Alec loves the fact that you never give up. When you have put your mind to something you see to it that you go through with it and finish whatever it is. That also included pursuing Alec, if it hadn't have been for your resilience you two might never have ended up together, and that is something never if you could fathom.

Simon
Your optimism: Simon loves the fact that even when things seem gray and it feels as if nothing could ever turn out alright, you shine a light on the disruption with your optimism. You always tried to find the positives in all bad things that seemed to come your way, and Simon loves that about you.

Magnus
Your understating nature: with you being a vampire you had loved for quite a bit longer than the other of your and Magnus' friends, and therefore you were the only one that could understand and sympathize with him about the past and how much you both had gone through. Magnus loves the fact that he could always turn to you and talk about his past and know that you understand because you have both lived through the decades.

Raphael
Your easy going lifestyle: Raphael loves the fact that you don't see life to seriously as it's something he tends to do more often than not. You try to live your life without worrying about the supernatural threats looming about the city, and when being with you Raphael feels as if there are no worries in the world any longer and as long as he's with you life won't be all that hard.

A/N
This was a bit short, but I'm too tired to write a longer version.