Who you're jealous of

➰

Jace
Clary, you know Jace and Clary have some form of connection since they both have special angelic powers and even though you know that Jace only had eyes for you, you do feel that jealousy bubbling up to the surface when he's been spending a bit more time with Clary than he has with you during the day.

Alec
Lydia, ever since Lydia had waltzed into the institute you had hated her. She was a bit too touchy with Alec for your liking but you couldn't really do much about it since she was an envoy of the clave and Alec was more or less running the institute which meant they were bound to see each other. It made your skin crawl with jealousy when you saw the two of them around each other and you had on more occasions than one walked up to Alec, wrapping your arms around his waist and stared at Lydia with distaste, daring her to make a move in your boyfriend.

Simon
Maia, the first time you saw the werewolf Simon had been hanging around with lately you had been a bit taken a back by how gorgeous she was. But it wasn't her looks that made you feel a pang of jealousy when you saw them hang out, it was the fact that you thought maybe Simon had more in common with her since she was a downworlder too and that they might have more in common in that sense than you and Simon.

Magnus
Alec, you knew Magnus had been with both men and women in the past and when you saw Alec eyeing your boyfriend insecurities began to settle in. Alec was a very attractive guy and you were terrified he would sway Magnus his way and that he would leave you to be with the handsome hunter instead.

Raphael
Isabelle, you had noticed that Isabelle had been spending an awful lot of time with Raphael and it honestly made you quite furious. Isabelle was gorgeous and you had no doubt in your mind that she could make any man fall for her. So seeing her with Raphael did make you jealous even though you knew he would never leave you, the mere thought of her stealing him away form you made your skin crawl.

A/N
I'm so done with my little brother like seriously. All he does all day every day is watching Netflix and living off of my mum's inability to say no to him when he asks for money. He has no job and doesn't even go to school, he thinks he can live off of other people his entire life and still talks about moving out when he has no job to support himself. I'm so goddamn tired of it.