April 15

Dear Diary,

I'm really nervous right now. I have an audition for the movie We can be Heroes. I was auditioning for the part of Marvel, Wheels' sister.

Before you come at me please read till the end.

I'm actually auditioning with my best friend, Yaya. She was auditioning for the part of Missy Moreno. On our way to the audition, my mom picked Yaya up and we chatted about the audition and hoped we would get picked and stuff.

During the audition, they asked me lots of questions and I read some of Marvel's scenes. They even asked me to sing a little and I noticed I took longer than some of the other kids who were auditioning. When they finished, they gave me a card and sent me out of the room. I went to the car and got in with Yaya and my Mom.

Btw, you have an older sister & older brother. (Names mentioned later)

We went back to our house and me and Yaya went up to my room to go text our other friends while my mom made dinner. Yaya was sleeping over so mom didn't have to drive her back to her house late at night.

A few minutes later, mom called us down for dinner. Skye's dad was often on business trips and her siblings were busy with school and her brother also had a half time job.

After dinner, me and yaya ran upstairs and did lots of fun things. By the time we went to bed it was pretty much midnight.

A/N
Hey Heroes! Hope you like the 1st chapter so far. Please follow, vote & comment!

Thanks,
J💞

Marvel is owned and made by nathanblairwifey_7. I got her permission to use her character so dont report me because she knows.

Skye is also owned and made by me. So if you wanna use her in your stories, please message me :)

Follow me on Instagram: wecanbeheroesfanfics