Yaya was right, and Everyone was watching

Dear Diary,
Mark the date. August 7. And label it under first kiss. Thanks.

~~~~

"Okay! We need all the kids on set in an hour." Robert said. "They already ready!" Someone called.

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

"So today is the day that Andrew and Skye film the kiss scene!" Yaya announced and everyone was excited.

Much less than I can say for me and my stomach. I was ready to throw up of nervousness and I'm literally forgetting my lines more and more by the minute.

"This is gonna be so cute!" Akira cheered. "We're just friends." Me and Andrew said at the same time.

They both friendzoned each other, nice.🙄 *note the sarcasm*

"Yeah right!" Vivien said. "Yaya told me that you two like each other." She said. "And you believed her?" I asked sarcastically.

"Its true." Yaya said. "Speaking of, I really hope we have a rehearsal for the scene before we actually shoot it." She said.

"Why? You don't have that much lines in this part." I said, confused. "No, remember what I told you last night?" Yaya hinted.

"Yeah. You asked me if I ate all the chips." I said. "No the other one!" Yaya said. "What? Just tell me." I said impatiently.

"You were telling me it would be awkward to have your 1st kiss on camera right." Yaya said.

Everyone pretty much knows about the scene now so we don't really talk in code anymore.

"Yeah?" I said, turning a light red. "Well, if we rehearse the scene before we do it on camera, technically, your 1st kiss won't be on camera." Yaya explained.

"Haha very funny." I said. "You'll see." Yaya said. Then we just talked about random stuff.

And 35 minutes later, one of the assistants comes in the room and tells us Robert needs us to rehearse the whole scene in the other room. We all go obviously and started reading through it.

Somewhere near the end of the scene, I get really nervous about the kiss and nearly throw up. Therefore, my script is also covered in palm sweat.

We get to the end of the scene where Face Maker pulls Marvel aside and its the kiss scene. Me and Andrew tried to tell them we would just do the real thing later and not now.

But they obviously don't listen and by this time, our faces our red and we are ready to puke. Or...at least I am.

"Just do it! So later you'll feel more comfortable about it." Yaya said.

That did make sense. Kind of.

Half of them left the room to go wait outside so we would feel less awkward but Yaya and Nathan insist on staying along with Lyon, Hala and Vivien.

I finally get the courage and we read the scene again and when we get to the kissing part, we looked at each other nervously and I just gave him a quick peck on the lip.

And of course Yaya was squealing, Nathan was cheering, Hala was getting it on video while Lyon was having a dance party. And Vivien felt like she was watching something illegal.

We both pull away and blush as we sit back down. Everyone else comes back in and I just tried to remember my lines because we were gonna be on camera in like 10 mins.

Several minutes later

I'm on camera with Andrew and we are just about to film the actually scene. Robert found out about what happened when we were rehearsing earlier and he was actually a Sandrew Stan.

Comment if you stan Sandrew

He told them they needed both of them to kiss longer though and they would have to do some romantic gestures.

We haven't even like....shared a fork.

We get infront of the green wall and the cameras, lights and everything. Robert starts the scene and we did the whole talking part first and my skirt was gonna be drenched in palm sweat but good thing its black.

We locked eyes and we kissed for a few seconds on the lips and as we pull away, Robert yells cut and the scene is finished.

I'm feeling so awkward right now.

"That was great! Let's have a quick break and get the kids ready for the ending scene." Robert said.

We get off set and Andrew pulls me into one of the dressing rooms.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel awkward there. I-" Andrew babbled as I was laughing on the inside and smiled. "You don't have to apologize, Silly." I giggled.

Andrew smiled and then I looked down.

I think I need to tell him now

"This is gonna be a weird thing to tell you but....I really like you, Andrew. And I understand if this is gonna make things awkward between us and if you don't wanna see me ever again after the movie-" Now I was babbling.

Then Andrew cut me off. "I really like you too." He said. Then we both blushed and he spoke up. "Does this mean you'll go on a picnic with me next week?" He asked.

I blushed harder and looked at him. "Sure." I opened the door and guess who happens to fall in? Yaya and Nathan.

Seriously, these two need to do more than listen to our conversations.

"Uh...."

"Hi?" Yaya said as they both got up. "Does this mean your actually dating?!" Yaya asked.

"Maybe."

"Sort-of"

They both laughed as the 4 of them went back to their trailer to get ready for the last scene.

A/N
Hey Heroes! I wrote this really, really late last night but here's a new chapter. I might post a few more later today.

Thanks, J💞