😌Forgiven😌

Dear Diary,

Idk how to start this lets just get going.

⚠️Skip if you dont feel uncomfortable with fluff and cheesyness😆⚠️

~~~~

"Umm...Skye, I quit the movie." He said.

Okay that was NOT what I expected.

"Really?" I said, looking up. "Yeah. I realized that you were more important than that stupid movie." He said.

I stood and looked at him. "Please stay." He pleaded, looking in my eyes. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. When we pulled away, he smiled. "So...you're staying?" He asked.

"Of course." I said. He rested his head on my temple and I spoke up. "I missed you. I'm sorry for being so sensitive." I said. "Wait, how did you take care of the kids?" I asked.

"Yeah....Nathan helped me." He said. The door opened and Yaya and Nathan came in. Yaya immediately hugged me as Andrew and Nathan stood by the doorway.

"Have you guys talked to Hala?" I asked. "She'll be home later." Nathan said, leaving. "I have to go call my mom." I said. "We can go get your stuff now if you want." Andrew said.

"Okay!" I said then the 3 of us went to Andrew's car. Nathan was going to stay home to wait. We got to my mom's house and she was happy that me and Andrew weren't fighting anymore. She invited us for dinner so we stayed. She made some spaghetti which was really good.

And my brother came home....he came in and started confronting Andrew. "Bro chill!" I said. My mom gave my brother some food and sent him downstairs to go do some work.

Back at home

As soon as we got back home I apoligized about my brother.

"Sorry about my brother." I said. "No problem." He said. "He's really overprotective. Especially with boys." I said as I bounced onto the bed.

I lay beside Andrew and snuggled beside him. "Your lucky he didn't beat you up." I giggled then went serious. "Don't ask."

"I won't." He replied, putting his phone down and lay next to me. We kissed and I fell asleep.

A/N
Hey Heroes! Hope you like the chapter so far. Please follow, vote and comment.

Thanks, J💞

QOTC: What's your favorite emojis? These are mine: 💞🍩💫

Also do u want me to do some special chapters? If you have book/Chapter requests you can comment or message me.🥺

Can we get more active in the chat too? This is also a cuss free zone. Ty😇