😟This is so hard😟

Dear Diary,

I'm currently writing this while feeding Sandy but I'm so tired and its still 4pm.

~~~~

We've literally had them for like 2 months and I'm still not used to it. Sandy started crying in the middle of the night, which caused Ava to cry and Shawn was crying because both of them were.

I got out of the bed and walked over to the crib and gently rocked it. "Just go to sleep already." I muttered.

They started falling asleep so I went back to bed again but they started crying again so I went back to the crib.

Eventually, I got so tired and I fell asleep sitting next to the crib. Andrew got up and carried me back to the bed when he got up.

So ya'll don't say "he's not doing anything"

I woke up at 9 this morning and got up to check on the babies. I was so tired I could barely get out of bed.

I got them and carried them downstairs to find Yaya already there. "Good Morning." She said. "Morning." I said tiredly. I'm pretty sure I look like I woke from the dead.

"Did you get any sleep?" She asked. "Not much." I said and had breakfast. "Want me to help you?" She asked. I knew she was visiting her grandparents today so I didn't want to bother her so I said no.

After Breakfast I went back upstairs and just sat on the bed with them. I had to change their diapers then I put them in their play pen.

I sat on the bed and answered some texts while sitting next to the playpen. After a while, I carried them downstairs and sat them down while I made some sandwiches.

After I had lunch, I fed them their lunch. It was super hard because they sometimes spat out their food or cried which made it even harder.

Andrew finally came home and we stayed in the bedroom, watching them as they fell asleep in their crib.

I was laying on Andrew's chest while we silently talked. "How were the kids today?" He asked. "Good. Didn't get any sleep last night tho."

I fell asleep and about 1 hour later I woke up and then I started getting out of bed to go check their diapers and see if they were hungry.

"Go back to sleep." Andrew said. "I have to check their diapers." I said. "Done." He said. "Are they hungry?" I asked. "I gave them some food. Now stop worrying and go back to sleep." He said.

"Thank you." I said. "Love you." He said as I fell back asleep.

A/N
Hey Heroes! Sorry for not updating and just making this story not very good. Please follow, vote and comment. Once this story is complete it will also be posted on my main acct (tagged below)

Thanks, J💞

wecanbeheroesfanfics