⚠️EMERGENCY⚠️

Dear Diary,

Let me just tell you what happened.

~~~~

This morning I woke up pretty late and Andrew was also out of the house doing, again, auditions. I was left with Yaya, Nathan and Vivien. Hala and Andy were out also.

I changed into this👇

OUTFITTTTTT IF I POSTED THIS AGAIN WITHOUT THE PIC IM SO SORRYYYY

and went downstairs and had some cereal. I went upstairs and went on the bed like normal and did some work. After that I took a nap and fell asleep for an hour and a half.

Here comes the very, very scary part.

I woke up feeling so much pain. It really hurt and I started crying and shouting for Yaya. Yaya immediatly (idk how to spellll) ran in the room and checked on me.

"Are you okay?" She asked, quickly trying to calm me down. "It hurts alot." I said, still crying. Then I came to my senses. The pain slowed down a bit so I asked Yaya to step out for a second.

I checked and well heck....

MY WATER BROKE

I called Yaya in a panic. "What happened?" She asked, running back into the bedroom. "My water broke." I said, trying to calm down but starting to feel pain and the water.

"What should I do?" She asked. "Give me a second." I said, grabbing my phone. "Now's not the time to post on your story!" Yaya said. "I'm not posting on my story!" I said.

Andrew❤

Love, I need you to come home rn.

Why?

Water broke.

Just wait I have like 1 more audition after this.

COME HOME RNNNNN

Call the plumber

????
What the-
MY WATER! Not the sink

Oh...
I'll be right there

I screamed in pain as it got more painful. Then Yaya turned pale. "Are you okay? You look pale." I said, panting. "Your thing is...bleeding." She said.

I looked down and saw that my shorts was stainned with red. On the front. I knew it wasn't my period because well...I was pregnant duh.

My heart started racing and panicking. "What should we do?" Yaya asked. I was frozen in fear and then my phone started ringing. I grabbed it and answered without checking who was calling.

"Hello?"

"Are you okay?" Andrew said through the phone.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"I'm just around the corner." Andrew replied.

"Hurry. Please." I said. "I'll be right there. Just hold on, okay?"

I nodded and hung up. When I was done, I was still crying and feeling very much pain. "Yaya, get the bag in the closet." I said in agony.