😇Finale😇

"I found Mom's Diary." Ava said, flipping through the notebook. I grabbed the notebook from her and flipped through the pages. And it indeed was my old diary.

I never wrote in it anymore but it was filled with lots of writing. "Damn, it looks old." Shawn said.

"I'm not that old." I said. "The last time I wrote in this was...12 years ago?" I said in surprise.

"And I found a bunch of your old stuff." Sandy said, pulling out some random stuff from a box and scattering it on the floor.

"Is this the movie you guys were in?" Adrian asked, picking up a poster. "That's YOU?!" They all asked in disbelief.

I just laughed and checked some other stuff. "How did all this stuff end up here?" Andrew asked, looking through some old stuff.

"Look! I found your old things..." Ava said, pointing at our old phones. "Its a cellphone." Seveya said.

"Wonder if it stills works" Andrew said, trying to turn it on. "Well, I think so." Shawn said, handing my old phone to Ava.

Ava started going through it. "Find anything?" I asked, looking through some old clothes. "I found some pictures!" Ava said and they all scrambled to look.

"Why do you and Aunt Yaya not have any pictures?" Sandy asked. Because I hid all our selfies lol😂

"Let's look at contacts..." Ava said. "Okay, we're done here." I said, grabbing my phone from them.

"OMG!" Seveya squealed. "What?" I asked. "I think I found your old costumes!" She said, and she did find our costumes from the movie.

"Doesn't your mom have great fashion?" I asked proudly. "Maybe." Ava said. "This would be great to use on our project!" Adrian said.

"How did you guys know these were our old costumes?" Andrew asked. It was a good question. We never showed them the movie. Maybe some pictures but that was it.

"I've seen the movie before!" Shawn said. "Same." Ava and Sandy said in sync. "From who?" I asked. "Aunt Yaya and Uncle Nathan." The three of them said together.

Me and Andrew sighed and rolled our eyes again. We probably shouldn't have left them with Yaya and Nathan for too long🙄

"How about you 2?" Andrew asked Seveya and Adrian. "We googled it and found the movie." Adrian said.

"I wonder if I could wear this." Seveya asked. "You wanna wear it?" I asked. "Yeah. You actually have a good taste in fashion." Seveya admitted.

"And a great taste in guys." Andrew added, wrapping his arm around me. The Girls awed and they boys pretended they didn't hear that😁

🥺THE END🥺

Hey Heroes! Thank you so much for reading this book. Hope you enjoyed and if you have any book requests, message me or comment below. This story will also be posted on my main acct and I might update some books and make new books on my other acct. (Tagged below)

Please vote on the chapters🥺, Keep the chat active✨ no cussing allowed😇 and please follow all my accts because it would really mean alot💓👑

Thanks, J💞

New Books coming soon💫

wecanbeheroesfanfics
xx_disneyvscogirl_xx