😕This is gonna be the last time❤

Dear Diary,

I'm never doing this again.

~~~~

I woke up this morning, threw up, checked on the toddlers and woke Andrew.

My Usual Morning😁

We fed the toddlers and I took a shower and got dressed and vice versa with Andrew. When we were done, we watched them and I was also laying in the bed because I was feeling lots of pain and throwing up alot.

The baby was suppose to be coming soon so we had a bag ready at all times. And little did I know it was coming todayyyy✨

We had lunch and I threw up again so I just drank lots of water. And I went with the rest of my day and all that jazz.

1030pm

I was already half-asleep while Andrew was on his phone. We had finished putting the toddlers to sleep half an hour ago which was tiring.

When I felt it coming. I braced my stomach in pain and turned to Andrew. "Andrew! Its coming. I can feel it." I said as I started wincing in pain, trying not to scream.

Andrew immediatley got up and helped me sit up. He grabbed the bag from the sife of the room and left to go wake Yaya and Nathan.

I sat down in pain and got out of bed as fast and careful as possible. Andrew came back with Yaya and a sleepy Nathan. Yaya helped me get changed and Andrew started the car. They helped me get in and Yaya and Nathan stayed to watch the kids.

Andrew drove as fast as we could to the hospital and we had ✨Twins✨. They were fraternal and boy and girl. Seveya and Adrian.

Seveya is inspired by my friend who actually made me watch We can be Heroes and Adrian is chosen by my sister. No, I don't watch Miraculous.

We left soon later and got back home. By the time we got back it was like 11:15pm and they were both half-asleep but were happy when they met the twins.

Me and Andrew were both wide awake the whole night. I was with the twins and Andrew was putting the todlers back to sleep since they woke up from the babies crying.

I'm gonna look like a rose from the dead tomorrow.😐

A/N
Hey Heroes! I'll be speeding up the time a little bit. I can't believe that the book is already like 3/5 done.😶 Should I make a 2nd book? Comment.

QOTC: What's your favorite subject?😇 Mine is Language or Science💓

Please comment or message me chapter/book requests if you have any🥺 Lets keep the comments active💫