Chapter 1

I was on my way to Daniel's. We have been going out for 2 years already and it's our anniversary. I love Daniel. He has been a really sweet and caring guy ever since high school.

When I saw Daniel's home coming to view I smiled. He didn't know I was coming at all. He was at work so I decided to surprise him. I parked by the side of his gate and turned off my engine.

I got out his present and the wine I bought when I got off from work. Then, I got out my car and shut the door. I went in front of his porch and used the spare key he gave me to unlock the door.

I got in and went to the living room. I put the stuff I got for him on the couch and headed upstairs is his room. Suddenly, I heard groaning and moaning coming out of his room. I thought he was at work.

"Harder Daniel, Harder!" A familiar voice said while moaning.

"Fuck!" Daniel said and groaned. I barged into his room and stood still shocked. I looked between Daniel and Payton my best friend. Or should I say ex-best friend. I was angry and most importantly, I was heartbroken. They both saw me and froze. Daniel was the first to come towards me while putting his clothes on.

"It's not what you think it is babe!" Daniel said while grabbing my hands. I took it out his grip.

"What I don't think?! What I don't think! It's what I think Daniel! How could you even forget it's our anniversary! I called you several times asking where you are! You know what you told me!? YOU told me you were at work! I believed it. So I was gonna come surprise you, I came to your house thinking I should wait for you, but you were fucking Payton!" I screamed at him as tears were falling down. He flinched.

"Addi?" A soft voice called out to me. I turned to her, my eyes bloodshot red.

"You don't have a right to call me that anymore backstabbing bitch!" I spat at her venomously. She now had tears falling down her face. Why was she even crying?! She was fucking my boyfriend. Is she trying to play the victim now?

"I'm sorry, Addison. I didn't know what I was doing, I regret it." Daniel desperately told me.

"Sorry? Sorry doesn't cut what damage you did to me. You had options Daniel! You couldn't have done it and plus if you didn't enjoy it then you wouldn't have been moaning that time." I shook my head. He stood quietly looking at me with his glossy eyes. Him too? Huh? Pathetic. It's both their fault. This wouldn't have happened if they didn't do it.

"I'm leaving now. I'll forget what happened if you both forget who I am. You both are nothing to me." I told them quietly, but they heard me anyway. I walked out of his room.

"Wait Addison, Addison!" Payton screamed my name and came rushing down the stairs. I stopped but didn't turn around.

"I'm sorry! Okay? I didn't know what got into me! You're my best friend and I hate what I did but forgetting who we really are? Really? Please Addi, forgive me." Payton cried and begged.

"I have no room in my heart to forgive what you both did." With that I left the house. I got in my car and drove away. Away from them. Away from everything that was happening.

--------

A/N: hey guys new story again! This will actually be a short one. 10 - 15 chapters only. But yeah.

I hope you guys enjoyed this. If you did, make sure to vote and comment what you guys think! See you soon. (:

Much love,
Angelica 💖