Chapter 2

I was driving off to god knows where. I was numb. I felt tears fall on my face. Why the hell do I even care?! Why am I crying again? Oh right because I loved Daniel so much and thought he was the one.

I stopped by a curb. My eyes were too blurry for me to drive. I slammed on my wheel while it made the beep sound. I was too angry. I felt all these emotions. Regret, and heartbroken. Both of them? How could they do this to me.

I put my head down on my wheel and burst into tears. Just thinking about what happened made my heart ache. I heard my phone ringing but I couldn't move so I left it alone. I heard music blaring from outside.

I gently wiped my tears off my face. This is the last tears I will be shedding from now on. I looked up. I was trying to find the music was blaring at.

I saw a building that had a lot of people in line. I looked up to read the sign. It was a club. The escape club.

I turned my engine off and dig in my bag for my wallet. I got out of the car and headed towards the club. As I was going, I cut in front of people who grumbled and said 'wait in line' but I didn't listen.

I gave $100 to the bouncer who gladly made me enter. When I entered, it was really loud. The club and different lights. I saw the dance floor and saw body's grinding on each other. It smelt of sweat in here.

I looked for the bar and headed over there. I sat down and called out for the bartender.

"What can I get you?" He said. I looked at his name tag. Caleb.

"Long Island Iced Tea, please?" I told him. He raised one of his eyebrows. Probably thinking why a girl like me would pick a heavy drink.

"So what happened?" He asked while making what I ordered. Long Island ice tea consists of Coca Cola, Gin, Rum, Sweet and Sour Mix, Tequila, Triple Sec and Vodka. I ordered this because I wanted to forget or probably because I just wanted it.

I smiled bitterly. "Found my boyfriend fucking my best friend when it was our anniversary today." He whistled.

"Damn, must've suck?" He looked at me and said that.

"Yup." I forced a smile.

"How long was your relationship?" He asked while adding the last drink in my order. Vodka.

"4 years." I told him. He nodded and smirked.

"Well I hope you'll forget about them and find a better person who isn't an asshole and find a best friend who isn't a slut." He smile genuinely. "Long Island Ice Tea coming right up." He gave me my order and winked.

"Thanks." I chuckled and smiled real this time. He left and went to another person to make their order. I sighed. I sipped on the straw. When the liquid came contact with my throat, it burned slightly but after that it was fine.

Oh hell yes I'd forget about them was my last thought before going off to the dance floor and danced. I think I was drunk. Heh.

----------

A/N: Damn Addison so harsh. lol well I hope you guys enjoyed this my lovely people! (: make sure to leave comments on what you guys think. If you guys see errors please kindly message me so I'll know. Oh and don't forget to vote! Love you all. See you soon! Byeeeeee

Much love,
Angelica 💖