Chapter 6

I was doing my work in my office and I was bored to death. I hate being in the position of secretary. I groaned and put my head down on the table. At least I'm earning more money than I thought. I felt exhausted.

Once I got into my office, I made sure to clean out all the picture frames that were displayed on my tables consisting of my ex douche of a boyfriend and my ex traitor of a best friend.

I was about to rest and close my eyes but a knock bothered me. I groaned again.

"Come in." I called out while fixing the mess on my desk that were full of papers. I looked up to see my boss and guy.

"You?!" I turned to the guy and gave him a confused looked when he pointed at me.

Once I made eye contact with the him, I swear my heart was beating loudly. He had the most brightest blue eyes I've ever seen. I was getting lost into them. He had jet black hair that was messy but still looked good. God! He's gorgeous. I cleared my throat and answered him.

"Um, yes?" I squeaked out while he was glaring at me. What's his problem all of a sudden?

"You're that girl that bumped into me and made me spill my coffee on my clothes!" He accused while scowling. What the hell was going on? Then suddenly, I remembered. I was running and then bumped into him. I didn't realize it was him because I was rushing.

I widened my eyes. "I'm sorry!" I said quickly.

"Great, since you guys know each other I don't have to introduce you both." My boss said. "But Ethan, Addison will be showing you around this place." He added. With that he left.

So Ethan huh? He was still glaring at me. He was now getting annoying. I scowled at him, I already said sorry what else does he want?

"Well? Aren't you going to show me around?" He asked rather rudely. Wow, he's a jerk.

"You can ask nicely." I told him while gritting my teeth. I was beyond irritated with him. He seems to know how to push my buttons.

He rolled his eyes. "I already did ask you. Be glad I even asked you." He told me like I was dumb. I scowled again. I started getting out of my office and stopped when I noticed he wasn't following.

"Well? Are you coming or not?" I told him, extremely annoyed. He glared behind my back, but I ignored him and showed him around this place.

---------

A/N: you guys didn't see that one coming right? Lol well I hoped you guys liked this chapter.

If you did vote if you like and or comment if you're starting to love this book! (:

I'll see you guys soo again. Byeeeeeeee!

Much love,
Angelica 💖