Chapter 9

I rested my head on the palm of my hands that was resting on my work desk totally forgetting to finish my work. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened yesterday.

Ethan. What the hell are you doing to me.

I blushed at the thought of what happened. I sighed and shocked my head.

Addison, stop it. Stop thinking about it so much. I rolled my eyes, realizing now that I was talking to myself.

I casted my eyes down on my desk. I realized that I had a lot of work to finish that aren't going to finish themselves. My boss just wanted me to suffer.

I glared so hard at the papers thinking it will hopefully disappear. Okay now I sound so silly.

"Ahem!" A voice interrupted my wonderland thoughts. I looked up to see Ethan looking at me questionably. I blushed at the sight of him staring at me. He chuckled seeing now super red cheeks, as always.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Nothing!" I yelled a little too loudly, my boss probably heard from the other room. I cleared my throat and answered again with my normal voice.

"Nothing."

"Are you sure it's nothing? Because I was just standing by your doorway for almost 10 minutes straight staring at your beautiful confused tomato favorited whilst glaring at the papers on your desk." He said

Beautiful confused tomato face. I blush embarrassingly, getting caught by Ethan. Did he just compare me with a tomato?

"I wasn't?" I squeaked as it came out as a question. I tried to stop myself from blushing again, but I was probably super red by then. I brushed it off anyways.

"What brings you hear?" I asked completely turning away from his attractive face. Stop it Addison. You're so full of yourself. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm bored. I just wanted to see you." He said sincerely and closed the door behind him. He took one of my chairs that were I front of my desk and set it down to sit next to me.

What's he doing?! I screamed in my bad. He started at me and pursed his lips. He was about to speak but I beat him to it.

"Aren't you supposed to be in your own office?" I said. He groaned and moved back a little.

"That's why! But boss asked me to accompany you and see if you finished your work." He exclaimed. "And you're not even done yet! And he wants me to help you." He said. I rolled my eyes at him and got up form my seat, stretching a little making my skirt rid up a little. He looked at my legs.

"Eyes up here Ethan!" I screamed. He looked up and smirked at me. I immediately pulled my skirt down.

"Can't help it." He shrugged his shoulder.

"Ugh pig!" I exclaimed. He chuckled.

"Let's finish the workload you got on your hands." He whistled and I rolled my eyes at him.

————-

As we finished up with my work, my boss came in my office just as we started to finish up.

"So you have the papers?" He said sternly. I nodded and handed it to him. He looked through them and nodded, leaving the room without saying anything. What a fucking douche. I thought. I scoffed.

"Do you see how how treats me?!" I exclaimed. He laughed.

"You never do your work that's why." He tapped my nose and I swatted his hand away.

"Whatever." I mumbled.

"So what do you say, wanna go dinner with me tonight?" He asked suddenly out of the blue. I looked and him and raised my eyebrow.

"Why?" I asked, now his turn to roll his eyes.

"Since you bought me 2 suits and treated me some food 2 days ago, might as well return the favor?" He asked unsure. I sighed.

"Fine, but you're paying this time." I said. He smiled, an unknown look in his eyes.

"Deal." He held his hand out motioning to seal the deal. I took his hand and he quickly pulled my hand up and gave it a light kiss on the top. I looked at him shockingly and blushed.

"Wear something fancy, love." He winked as he got out of my office. So many thoughts roaming in my head.

What is he doing to me? I smiled.

————-
A/N: HEY GUYS!! IVE REALIZED THAT THIS BOOK GAINED SO MANY ATTENTION AND I JUST WANTED TK THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPER SUPPORT.

IF IT WASNT FOR YOU GUYS, I WOULDNT EVEN BE DOING WHAT I LOVE DOING!!!

I admit, it took me very long to completely put my attention for my works because I've lost interest along the way because I thought I wouldn't grow, but now I'm slowly gaining writers and readers attention and I have you guys to thank!!!♥️

Thank you again, and I really hope you guys enjoy this chapter!! You guys are the best!!

Much loves,
Angelica💖