Chapter 8

It was the next day and I had promised to take Ethan shopping for a new suit. I mean why couldn't he just wash it. It's pretty easy. Unless he doesn't know how to wash his own clothes. I chuckled at that thought.

I'm currently at the mall right now frustrated because I cant find Ethan anywhere. I've been roaming around the damn mall for almost an hour and my feet was starting to hurt. I grumbled underneath my breath. I specifically told him 9AM. What was so hard for him to understand 9AM SHARP. I vigorously cursed under my breath.

"Boo!" A manly voice whispered in my ear. I screeched, holding my chest gaining people's attention. I looked who the culprit was and it was none other than Ethan laughing. I frowned at him but immediately glared. I slapped his shoulder.

"What the hell! Do you realize that you almost gave me a heart attack?! What if I did get one, huh?! What would have you done then! Would you still be laughing?! I think not?! It's not even funny! Plus where the hell have you been? I've been looking for you almost an hour and my feet was starting to hurt, are you going to answer me?! Seriou-" I was cut short by Ethan's hand covering my mouth, he looked at me in amusement.

"Okay enough." He chuckled. I tiled his head to the side. "Now are you going to promise me to stop ranting and being mad all the time? I will remove my hand if you promise." He said and chuckled. I glared at him. What is he talking about. I'm not mad all the time? I nodded and he slowly removed his hand, so slow I swatted it so fast.

"Seriously?" I calmly said. "Mad all the time? I'm not mad all the time." I scoffed as I crossed my arms on my chest.

"Sure tell yourself that." He winked. I rolled my eyes and started walking to the direction to buy suits. He followed suit. As we were nearing the store, I saw Caleb and Clarissa from afar.

"Pst Caleb!" I yelled out. He quickly turned his head as so did Clarissa. I waved at them."

"Oh hi Addison!" Clarissa excitedly yelled running to me and giving me a rather tight hug and Caleb tried pulling her off of me. "Okay honey, she gets how much you miss her." I smiled.

"Hey guys. What brings you guys here?" I asked. "Shopping!" Clarissa shrieked. Wow she's hyper. A cough interrupted us.

"Ahem." I rolled my eyes. Caleb put an eyebrow up and Clarissa looked at him.

"By the way this is Ethan, he's my coworker." I forcedly smiled.

"Hi Ethan, I'm Clarissa and nice to meet you"

"Hey man, I'm Caleb" they both shook his hand and immediately had a conversation without me. I scowled.

"I'm still here" I said. They all laughed. Ethan had a glint in his eyes.

"She's always angry, sorry about it" Ethan chuckles and the couples laughed. Laughed. I turned red. I'm not always mad.

"Anyways, we were about to go to the suit store guys wanna join?" Ethan asked.

"Sure!" They both said and with that we all went in and let me tell you, it took us very long to leave the store.
___

As we left the store we all headed to the food court. All that trying on and picking for him made me super hungry.I ended up buying Ethan two pairs of suit and let me tell you, he really looked good in them. I blushed at the thought of what I said. I felt someone flicked my head.