Chapter 3

I woke up feeling like shit. I groaned and had a killer headache. What happened last night? I opened my eyes slowly. I saw the blue wall. I was in an unfamiliar room. I tried to stand up but that made me only fall down on the floor. Suddenly I heard footsteps coming up. A shadow loomed over me and it was the bartender guy, Caleb.

"You okay?" He looked at me worriedly.

"Where the hell am I?" I asked him while standing up but that did me no good. I clutched my head in my hand. Goddamitt bad idea!

"You were drunk last night. You blacked out when you were on the dance floor. So I helped you up." He said nervously as if I was about to yell at him.

I sighed. "Thanks." I looked at him. Without him I could've been used on. I shivered.

"Can I use your bathroom?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's right over there." He told me and pointed where it was. "Do you want anything?" He asked.

I waved him off. "It's fine, I'll be going home soon anyways. But some water and painkillers would do." I told him while heading over to the bathroom.

I closed the door. I looked in the mirror and my eyes were red. I didn't remember what happened last night. Just the part where that asshole fucked my ex-best friend. I washed my face and used the toilet.

When I was done, I got out of the room and headed downstairs. I heard hushed yelling in the kitchen. I went in and they both stopped to look at me.

"You?!" The girl said while pointing at me. She had wavy curls and her hair was above her hip. Her eyes was hazel brown which was really pretty. She was gorgeous. I was shocked? Who's this? I looked at Caleb but he was looking at the floor.

"Who the fuck do you think you are coming in my boyfriends house?! You fucking slut!" She yelled. I cringed at the sound.

"We didn't do anything, I promise. We both met in a club. He just took me in because apparently I blacked out on the danced floor." I told her quickly and chuckled nervously.

"I don't believe!" She scoffed and crossed her arms.

"Babe! I already told you the whole story." Caleb grumbled at her.

"Caleb? So this is her? You are right! She's gorgeous!" I told him. Caleb looked at me confusingly. She is definitely gorgeous. I remembered partial parts at the club. Caleb was telling me about and how his girlfriend looked like.

"Caleb wouldn't stop talking about you at the club. You're really lucky to have him." I told her. She blushed and smiled. Caleb smiled at me mouthing me a 'thanks'. I continued on.

"This is really a misunderstanding. I'm not a hook up. Just a girl who happened to black out at the club." I chuckled nervously.

"So you are telling the truth! I'm sorry for assuming so fast!" She told me while coming up to me and hugged me. I hugged back awkwardly.

"Here a water bottle and painkillers." Caleb passed it to me.

"Thanks." I told him and grabbed it.

I looked at Caleb's girlfriend. "I'm Addison." I told her and smiled.

"Clarissa." She smiled back.

"Well I should probably get going." I told them.

"Oh yeah your car is just out at our driveway and here are your keys." Caleb told my while tossing my keys to me.

"Thanks again." I told him. They both bid their goodbyes as I got out of the house.

When I got in my car, I took my phone out of my bag. 5 missed calls from Daniel and 11 from Payton. I scoffed and deleted it. And deleted both their numbers off my phone.

They both expect me to forgive them? With what happened and all? No way in hell. I looked at the time on my phone and shut it off. It was 7:39 A.M.

I drove off of Caleb's drive way and headed home. What a day.

--------

A/N: hey guys! I really hope you guys are enjoying this short story/enjoyed this chapter and everything else. Hehe. Sorry if this is short.

Comment what you guys think and vote if you like (: anywhoooo see you soon.

Much love,
Angelica 💖