ℂ𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕪

(y'all I'm literally stuck on the smut chapter I'm writing so here is a fluff chapter while I try to write the smut chapter 😭)

𝙴𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
I open my eyes and blinked multiple times to make my vision clear. I yawn and look to my side to see my husband Levi, clinging to my arm, mouth slightly open and snoring softly.
I smiled and kissed his forehead. I turned back to the other side, stood up from the bed and as I was bout to leave to room, I felt something cling to my arm. I looked back and saw Levi clinging to my arm with a pout on his face.
I sat back on the bed with Levi snuggled into the arm, I sighed"What wrong baby?" I said a calm tone. He looked at me and said, "Stay." Just one word.

It was one of those days.
Those days where Levi becomes very clingy and likes to follow me everywhere.
I don't mind though

I chuckled and kissed his nose, he pouted and let go of my arm. He stretch his arms out in a way baby do when they want to hold. He made little grabby hands which looked adorable!
I stood up and picked him up resting him on my hip while he just hugged me. We walked over to the bathroom in our room.

It was kind of complicated in the bathroom but we got through it.
We are now downstairs watching Netflix and chilling, eating snacks and kissing. Levi was in my lap while I had my head on his shoulder and he hugged my arm, I think he loves my arm more than he loves me. Levi lightly taped me and I looked down at him,"Food" he just said I smiled and reached for one of the chips in the bowl on the table and placed it in his mouth.

As we were on our 5th movie I looked down at my husband and he had fallen asleep. I smile lightly and kissed him on the lips. I hugged him and continued to watch the movie.

It was just a wonderful night in the Ackerman-Jeager household.
Wonderful, caring husband called Eren and his clingy, pouty Husband Named Levi

(Yes I know it's short but like I'm writing the smut and I'm stuck and yall need like a bonus little chapter so here ya go😌💖)