𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬

𝐈𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 DazaiTheSuicideKing 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚, 𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫☞︎︎︎

Vampires and Werewolves were meant to be enemies, they fought all the time. They said to hate each other's guts, all expect two. A vampire named Levi Ackerman, nephew of the king of vampires and Eren Jaeger the Empire's Of werewolves son. They both weren't at all enemies, they were friends most people would say. To which others would find impossible, a vampire friend's with a werewolf? Sounds untrue but it wasn't, the two had met each other in the forest when they were just kids. They would never leave each other. Now vampires and Werewolves learnt to accept each other.

𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
I was walking in the forest to the stop where My boyfriend Levi and I usually meet. You see, I'm a werewolf and Levi is a vampire. We are not meant to get along with each other but we worked it out. It took some time for Levi to warm up to me to which I'm happy about because when I first saw him I immediately fell in love with him.

Anyways as I walk to our stop I see Levi there sitting on the grass, picking the little purple flowers. I stepped on a stick and he looked up at my direction. When he saw me his face soften and he smiled a bit. I walked over to him and sat next to him and he climbed into my lap and laid down on my chest. "I missed you" Levi said and I kiss his forehead and smiled, "Me too darling" I said and I saw him smile a bit.

Levi picked a purple flower and stuck it into my hair. "You look even more amazing" He said smiling and I couldn't help but laugh and hug him and he hugged back.

We cuddled each other and talked about our day. "Hey we should get married and run away, live far away and make love to each other" Levi said and I look down at him and he looked at me. I pecked his lips "Of course, when?" I asked running my hands through his raven hair and he hummed. "I don't know, I guess whenever you're ready" He said twirling my hair around his finger and I nodded. "Well that will be very soon" I said cupping his face and he kissed my cheek.

I can't wait til I move in together with the love of my life.

⌨︎
𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭. 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.

𝐍𝐨 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐥