𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎

𝙴𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
Erwin and Levi have been in a relationship for 1 year, I'm happy for them even though I'm in love with Levi. If levi's happy then I'm happy but there's something going on with erwin..

Levi has been visiting me more often not that I mind it's just that... wouldn't he want to spend time with erwin at these times? Levi told me that erwin has been ignoring him and is going out more without telling Levi where he's heading to and Levi is thinking that he's cheating on him which is making him very sad.

I have a feeling that erwin is cheating as well, I don't want Levi to be sad but I don't care about erwin.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝
I lay down on my bed on my phone when I got a message. It was from Levi, I open the message and read it.

Marshmello🍡 (Levi): Hey eren can I come over? I need to talk about some... stuff please...

I frown at the message but replied.

Eren 🎧: Sure you can come over. What do you need to talk about?

Marshmello 🍡: I'll tell you when I'm at your house. I'll be there at 8:32pm ok?
I hope levi's okay..

Eren 🎧: Alright.

I look at the time on my phone and it was 8:25, he'll be here in a bit.

Few minutes later I heard a knock on the front door, I got out of bed, fixed my hair a bit and left my bedroom.
I quickly walked downstairs not wanting to fall and I walked to the front door, I opened it and saw Levi, before I could say or do anything he dropped to the ground and broke down. I was surprised but I knelt down and brought him into my arms.

I decided to bring him inside to calm down and to talk about it.
I brought him inside, and held him in my arms. I walked upstairs to my bedroom and set him in the soft bed.

I hugged him close and listened to his pained sobs.

When his sobs died down to sniffling and I decided to ask him what wrong.

Keeping Levi on my chest while we laid down I asked softly "What happened?". I heard him sigh and then after moments of silence, he spoke "I found out Erwin was cheating on me"

I fucking knew it. That ugly son of a bitch.
Then Levi continued speaking "He was cheating on me for... 4 months" my eyes widen slightly, so long and Levi didn't notice?

"I don't know why I'm crying about this" Levi suddenly said and I spoke "You're crying cause he broke your heart. You trusted him and he broke that trust and left you heartbroken." I said sitting up with Levi in my lap. I wipe his tear away and cupped his face.
He sighed..

"I knew something was up but I didn't want to believe it..." He said laying his head on my chest, I put his raven hair behind his ear and held his small place hand in mine.

"Don't worry I'm here for you at all times" I said rubbing his back in a circular motion and he said a quiet "thanks" and I smile.

"I'm sorry for b-breaking down in f-front of you" He said, I could tell he was ashamed, I sighed quietly.
"Don't apologize for breaking down we all need a shoulder to lean on, we all need to let it out." I said and he giggled "Thank you Eren" "You're welcome Levi"

Just something I came up with while listening to music. It's 12:09am rn and I'm not tired so I made this lmao hope you enjoy