𝙿𝙴𝚃 𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚂 (𝙸- 𝚄𝚑 𝙴𝚛𝚎𝚗!)

Heya, hey ohayo hola konichiwa.
I'm here with an update while me and my classmate hang out and study well she studying and I'm writing this cuz I don't study 😃
N e ways... I'm still sad but I writing for you guys and for a special person who said to do what makes me happy but they make me happy but I love writing for you guys also so I'm doing this for them and you guys ☺️ yea that emoji looks weird but eh and this is the 2nd thing on the list since I have writer's block now on the Chapter!

Eren's POV
Pet names..
One of the things that can make my boyfriend blush. I don't like it when other people call him let names like : sweetheart, daydream, my love etc.
It makes me jealous.
I haven't used pet names on Levi, why? I didn't think that he would like it.
He coming back from the store in 10 minutes or so. By that time I can think of pet names.
I can't wait to make my little boyfriend blush..

☁︎ 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑☁︎
I hear the front door open and I look down stairs and saw my boyfriend Levi. Perfect timing dear~.
I walk downstairs and he walked in the kitchen "Hi Eren!" Levi said with a smile on his face. He rarely smiles, what's with him? Did he get free cleaning supplies? Eh "Hey baby" I said with a small smile on my face. Levi turned towards me and blushed a bit "Eren?" He called me, "Yea?" I answered back "I- I uh you- called me baby..." He said shyly, yes! "Yes don't you like it?" I asked making an innocent face. "I- uh- i-i do like it.." he said blushing "Oh and- uh- s-someone called me a hottie" he said nervously. Ugh Fuck that person. No why am I jealous?ok eren stop.

"What would you do if I called you a hottie, baby?" I said with a smirk on my face. Levi's eyes widen and he started stuttering. My face soften and I just laughed whilst he just started yelling at me his face flushtured.

Levi was in the kitchen making a snack because he was hungry and I quietly sneaked up on him. He was humming a song I don't recognize, but eh.
I wrapped my arms around his waist and he flitched "Hello cupcake.." I whispered into his ear. I couldn't see his face but I knew he was blushing "uh- h-hi why would you call me c-cupcake?" He asked innocently. I turned him around so he was facing me. I cupped his face and said "Because you're sweet and... "

"you taste delicious~"

"I- uh Eren!"

Hey so uh this is kinda lazy but I'm in class rn and Im doing creative writing 😃✌🏽 so uh enjoy imma put a song later for this chapter even though it's short 🙂 Fuck so uh n e ways when I think of pet names I think like baby sweetheart and not real pet names so love ya 💖