12) 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚢..

Eren and Levi laid in their bed doing nothing. It was just a Saturday but the two felt lazy.
Levi looked at the alarm which said "1:02pm" he sighed. "Can you make me something to eat" Eren asked and Levi groaned "Make it yourself" He said rubbing his face with his small heads.

Erne rolled his eyes "Why must I make it myself when you're closer to the door" he said and Levi looked at him like he just found out eren is actually George Washington or something.

"But we're next to each other?" He said more like a question because he couldn't believe his boyfriend was this stupid. "You're closer to the end of the bed so technically you're closer to the door" Eren said proudly with a smirk on his face.

Levi grabbed eren and threw him off the bed "Make it yourself asshole" he said putting his face into the pillow and eren groaned as he got up and made his way downstairs.

The two sat on the couch watching TV.
"Can we do it?" Eren asked and Levi looked at him "But I'm too lazy to move to the bedroom" he whined and eren just cupped his face.

Eren kissed Levi and Levi kissed back wrapping hiss rms around Eren's neck. He broke the kiss and eren spoke.

"We can do it right here"

Sorry it was so short lmao I'm trying to get through this list fast