Merry fucking Christmas Bitch

(I'm making this for Levi's birthday yay bye)

It was 24th of December aka Christmas Eve. Levi was not having it because: 1) It was embarrassing when people were jealous because his birthday is on Christmas. 2) His boyfriend is in Germany and he doesn't know if he would come to France and 3) He missed his boyfriend.

He just wants to kiss his boyfriend under the Mistletoe or Fuck under it. He doesn't mind at all. "Ding bitch" He looked at his phone as he got a notification. He unlocked his phone and saw that Eren, His boyfriend texted him. Everything around him that was dark and gloomy turned bight and colourful. The dark dead flowers came back to life with a smile on their face. Mountains were laughing. You'd think the mf was on drugs or something.

(Nice boys is playing).

Anyways he clicked on the message and read. "I miss you baby :(...." He rolled his eyes blushing a bit.
"That isn't my problem" He replied. As soon after Eren read the message he started calling Levi. He answered and the first thing he heard was, "You're so mean.". So anyways the couple talked for a while when Eren had to go because he had an 'important thing' to do. Levi, surprisingly, was really upset and sad. He may seem like a bitch who doesn't give Fuck with other people but with Eren, he's...... something.

Eren on the other hand was boarding on his plane on the way to France. He was about to surprise Levi by going to France and spend time with him. He had a bunch of gifts for Levi, majority of his luggage was the gifts. Will a plane from Germany to France take long? Who knows. Eren definitely won't know cause he'll be sleeping.

Levi now decided to binge watch Christmas movies on Netflix. He still hasn't put up his Christmas tree, he's planning on putting it up tonight because Eren wanted to put it up with him on FaceTime. Anyways it was about 4pm when Levi was about to watch Christmas Chronicles 2. He got up to make something to eat when Eren video called him. He answered. "Hello darling" Eren said smiling watching Levi make a snack. "Yo" Levi replied. "I want piece of whatever you're making" Eren said smiling, Levi stopped and looked at Eren. "Sure, I would actually give you piece but you're not here...sadly..." Levi said mumbling the last part but Eren heard it. "Oh you'll see" Eren said. The couple talked until about 6pm.

"Lele, I'm sorry but I have to go" Eren said, he could tell Levi was disappointed. "Okay..." Levi mumbled. They said their ' I love you' and goodbyes.
He sat in the living sadly eating chocolate and watching Christmas Chronicles 2 when his doorbell rang. He sighed and got up. He walked to the front door and opened it. To his surprise he saw the man that he'd let Fuck him all the time, the man he'd act like a dog for, the man he'd treat like king, you fucking name it.

"Hey!" Eren said as Levi just stared. "What the Fuck is wrong with you. You didn't tell me you were coming!" Levi said grabbing Eren and pulling him inside as well with his luggage. "Heh sorry" Eren apologized.

"let's put up your Christmas tree!!" Eren said running to the living room and Levi followed behind him. The couple had fun putting up the big Christmas tree. Eren kept kissing Levi under the Mistletoe. The had hot chocolate and watched Christmas movies until it was past 12am.

"Happy birthday darling" Eren said kissing Levi and pushing him down on the couch.

And then they fucked the end

(Lol sorry this was so bad. People are currently busting fireworks where am I but uh I hope you enjoyed Merry Christmas Eve and love you)