𝙵𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚎 (Short)

Eren's pov
Hey, my name's Eren Jeager/Yeager and I can do magic. Well it's pretty common if you can do magic but mine is uncommon magic.

It's called light. I can bring the dead back to life and I can bring light to people in the dark who's suffering.

I walked into the park and as soon as I stepped in I saw the most beautiful person I have ever seen.
He had black raven hair and pale skin and he's a.....

Fairy!
Oh my god...he's beautiful..
He sat underneath a tree with a basket. He had black and white wings.
Oh my god. It's illegal for him to be this beautiful. I decided I'll talk to him.

I walked up to the male and he looked up "Hey, you seem lonely so I want to keep you company" I said smirking and he laughed "Thank you, you're sweet" He said making room for me to sit on the picnic blanket and I gladly sat down.

"So what's your name?" He asked pulling out a apple from his basket and took a bite into it.

I smiled and spoke, "My name's Eren, you?" I ran my hands through my hair.

He swallowed the piece of apple wipe his mouth, "The name's Levi" He said taking another bit of his apple. He took a small bite cause his mouth was small. Those rosy pink lips that would look perfect around my dic-

"You're staring, am I cute or something?" He joked throwing away the apple core In the near by bin.
I smirk and said something that made me want to light myself on fire and let the gods kill me.

"Yea you're cute, adorable actually" I said and his eyes widen and he blushed. Actually no I won't light myself on fire and let the gods kill me since this cutie blush.

"I think I'll call you cutie now" I said winking and smirking. He crossed his arms and looked to the side "Pervert" he mumbled and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Or maybe I could call you other names like sweetheart, daydream my lo-" And he slapped me. "D-don't even go there" he said shyly and I just chuckled while he yelled at me about calling him those names.

"Why do you make my feel like this" Levi suddenly said and I raise my eyebrow.
"Feel what way?" I asked

He sighed and spoke "You make me get butterflies in my stomach. You even made me blush it makes me upset but I love it.." he spoke quietly and my eyes widen. Did he like me back?
I took a breath and lean close to Levi face, he let out a shaky breath when I got close and I kissed him.
I close my eye  slightly and he melted into the kiss.
I pull away with a blush on my face and I looked at him, his eyes were wide and he had a blush on his face
I smile when he tried to say something but he couldn't. I laughed I hugged him and he then hugged me back.

I guess this is that start of our fairytale.

I'm sorry this is fast I have no idea what to read to for this lmao