𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗

Yooo guess who's back with this 😗
8) Sleeping in
I honestly don't sleep in but I want to lmao- I'm used to waking up early but also I'm not used to waking up early so it's confusing-
Anyways let's just start the chapter and if you see any grammar errors I'm just typing really fast and I'll fix them when I'm done writing the chapter.

Eren's POV
It was a Friday morning and I had work. I don't want to go because I want to stay and spend time with my adorable husband Levi.
Speaking of Levi, he's right on top of me sleeping. I smile and play with his soft black hair.

I woke up before the alarm because I heard a loud noise outside and it kept me awake. The alarm went off and Levi started to open his eyes.

I cupped his face, "Morning beautiful" I said and he just blushed and yawned.
"What time is it?" He said, his voice soft. I look at the alarm and back at Levi "it's 6:09am" I said while playing with his hair.

"You have to get ready for work..." He said, he sounded sad. My poor baby.
"Hey, how about we sleep in?" I said and he looked at me and raised his eyebrow.
" It's Friday, don't worry" I said and he just giggled. "Ah, ok.." he said. I smile and kiss him. He chuckled and kissed back. He broke the kiss panting.

"Let's sleep, I'm tired~" he whined. I laugh and wrap my arms around him

"Of course, babyboy"

It's short.
I'm hungry I legit worry this while waiting for my lunch I haven't ate breakfast cuz It doesn't have any I guess and uh yea sorry again if you see any grammar errors as I said I'm typing fats asf-
Anyways love ya!