𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜 (2)

Eren and Levi rode to there spot to have their date when Levi asked "Where are you taking me out?" He traced the details on eren's bicycle waiting for an answer "You'll see" was all eren said and Levi rolled his eyes.

Eren then made a right and Levi started to recognize where they were at the moment. Eren rode inside the park "So Maria park?" Levi said and eren nodded smiling. Eren parked his bike under a huge tree, he then got off and helped Levi off.

Levi waited under the tree for eren who picked up his basket and blanket and walked over to Levi.
He put the basket on the green grass and unfolded the red and white blanket. He spread it on the grass and help Levi sit down.
He picked back up his basket and sat down next to Levi, "You're treating me like I'm so special" Levi said watching the wind blow away a brown leave.

Eren looked at Levi with a confused expression "What do you mean?" He asked and Levi looked at him but eren continued speaking "You are special, very special to me I'd do anything for you" Eren said smiling, Levi blushed a little and his head the other way.
"Why is he so cute" Levi thought glancing down at the green grass
"Hey c'mon" Eren said putting his hand on Levi shoulder which made him turn his head back around "What's wrong? Did I do anything wrong?" Eren asked and Levi wanted to hug him and tell him over and over that he did nothing wrong.

"You did nothing wrong, it's just that....you made me...have this feeling in me that made me blush" Levi admit and Eren laughed "That's true love" Eren said proudly and Levi chuckled.

"Let's start eating!" Eren said loudly and Levi rolled his eyes as eren quickly dug into the basket.
𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎
"When did you start getting feelings for me" Levi asked eren, it was 6:00pm and the boys were still in Maria park. They were still people there having fun.

Eren ran his hands through his brown, messy hair and sighed.
"You probably you believe in love at first sight stuff but...when I first saw you...I got this feeling inside me and....you just looked so perfect anything I see I blush..you just make me so happy" Eren said grabbing levi's hands and Levi stared at him.

"I'm sorry that was cheesey" Eren said letting go of levi's hand. Levi shook his head and grabbed eren hands "Eren...you're make me blush damn you" Levi said, a visible blush on his face and eren laughed then sighed.

"The sun set is beautiful" Levi said and eren agreed "Yea it is beautiful" He looked at Levi "But not as beautiful as you" Levi looked at him and chuckled "Cheesey brat" Levi said patting eren heads and then both laughed.

"How about we take a picture?" Eren suggested "Alright" Levi said fixing eren's messy ass hair and eren smiled taking out his phone from his pocket.
"Let's take the picture like this" Levi said turning his whole body around so his back face the sun set and he faced the tree and eren understood.
He put the timer on and neatly placed his phone against the tree trunk.
H quickly sat back with Levi and hugged him for the picture.

Well that's what Levi thought he was only going to do. Before the timer went off Eren turned levi's head and pulled him into a kiss. Levi was surprised but kissed back.
Levi pulled from the kiss and looked at eren "wait did you actually take a picture?" He asked and eren smiled "Well yes I did take the picture but now it's recording" Eren said pointing at his phone making Levi look at his phone.

"Eren!" Levi yelled and hit eren while eren was laughing his ass off.
He clicked the stop button on his phone and replayed the video and showed Levi "You look so cute!" Eren squealed and Levi blushed and rolled his eyes. Whatever.
𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎
Eren rode Levi home "tomorrow?" Eren asked and Levi thought for a moment "Of course" he said getting off eren bike and walking to his front door. Levi stopped and looked back at eren. He walked back to him and pulled him into a kiss which eren gladly kissed back to. "Bye Eren!" He said smiling at eren and walked to his house "Bye Levi!" Eren said watching Levi walked into his home.

Eren smiled and rode home.

𝑳𝒆𝒗𝒊'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗
"How was the date?"i heard a voice say as I closed the front door. I turned around and saw mikasa in front of me my family in the back as well. I blushed and scratched the back of my head "W-well...it was amazing" i said smiling. Mikasa smiled and she hugged me and i hugged back.

"C'mon we made cookies for you to eat after your date!" Mikasa said dragging me to the kitchen where they all asked about the date wanting all the details. I showed them the video and photo and kutchel my mother couldn't stop smiling at her son.

𝑬𝒓𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗
"Heard you had a date with Levi, titan boy" i heard a voice say he looked and saw his friends "How did you find out horseface?" I asked rudely and jean rolled his eyes "My mom told us when we came over" jean said and his friends: Armin, Sasha, Connie, Annie, Reiner and bertold nodded. "Levi told me though" Marco the freckled jesus, the only one who could save us said and I chuckled .

"So how was it eren?" Armin asked and I sigh happily "It was awesome" I said and we all laugh.
𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌

"Hey stop daydreaming brat" I heard a voice say. I looked up from my seat and saw Levi. I smiled and got up.
School had finished so we walked home "You know you're beautiful right" I said holding levi's hand. He looked me, blush rolling his eyes "What are we.."

"𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔?"

"𝑶𝒇 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆, 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒚~"
𒊹︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎𒊹︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎
The end bitches
Grammar mistakes included