Chapter one-New York!

Life is like a book, every page you turn there comes a surprise, you can never really tell if that surprise is good or bad. Every chapter of a book is a chapter of your life. With your progress increasing, you get more engrossed with what's happening and forget about everything that's going on right in front of you.

Arizona's POV
During the cab ride from the airport to our new house, Sofia had fallen asleep, her little head was leaning against my shoulder and her arm was reaching for my hand. She had her favourite stuffed animal sitting on her lap, i went into her bag to pull out her blanket and gently placed it on top of her. "She looks so cozy" I thought, I slowly felt my eyes drifting shut. I tried to fight my sleep until we got to the house but it was physically impossible. Neither me or Sofia have actually had a proper sleep for a couple days, we've been going around packing all our things together, making sure we had a place to stay, arranging dinner for our first proper day in New York. We were both drained! Callie had offered us to stay with her until we found a decent place, I told her how it would be awkward with me and Penny within 10 ft of each other, never mind the same house, and Sofia didn't want to leave me behind. But instead Calliope insisted on helping with finding our new place, she also helped out with decorating for us, just so it was ready for us to stay in straight away.

I woke up to the cab rattling off of the side walk, it woke little Sofia up as well, the taxi driver helped us carry our suitcases and bags over to our house. I had a bag and a suitcase in my right hand, Sofia clinging onto the front of me, resting her head into my neck. I had my left arm under Sofia, making sure she wouldn't fall, and I also had her backpack over my shoulder. The taxi driver got the rest of our stuff out of the trunk for us. I walked up to the front porch and dug around in my pockets for the keys, i couldn't find them. Oh god I must've left them in the cab! I turned around and it was gone. I was standing in front of the door, with all these suitcases and bags piled around me, a beautiful little girl in my arms. I was about to pull my phone out to call Callie then I heard a very familiar voice
"Looking for these?" They said with a giggle. I turned around to see the most beautiful woman standing in front of me. "Calliope" I whispered, Sofia shot up to the sound of Callie's voice, she jumped out of my arms, ran towards Callie "MAMA!" She shouted, she sprung up and gave Calliope a huge bear hug. "Your here! Mommy forgot our keys so we're locked out side," said Sofia with a playful grin on her face, she got her sweet smile from Callie, she was her mama's double!
"It's ok sweetie Ive got them here," Callie said showing Sofia our keys.

Callie's POV
I welcomed Arizona and Sofia into their new home, i gave them a quick tour around but I could tell they were tired. "Hey Sofia, would you like me and mommy to tuck you into bed tonight?" I said to her, she started to rub her eyes.
"Yes please mama! I would love that" she replied with a huge smile on her face. I looked up at Arizona to try and find out if she was ok, I could tell she was happy but she had tears floating in her soft blue eyes.
"Ok baby girl, how about you go to your room and get your pjs on, you do remember where Mama put them don't you?" Arizona asked Sofia, wiping a tear about to fall from her eye.
"Yes mommy I do, I'll shout you guys up when I'm ready," replied Sofia. She had no idea what was actually going on, I felt horrible for her. All this confusion and drama for such a young girl, she ran up to her room and I heard the door shut behind her.
"Arizona-" I said quietly before she cut me off.
"We really need to talk Calliope, but please without the shouting and arguing." I could see in her gorgeous blue eyes that she wasn't ok. She was struggling.  She was trying to fight through something, but what? "I know Arizona," I said softly. "That's what I wanted to say to you."