Chapter 9- memories are taunting me

WARNING: this chapter includes talk about sexual assault/rape

Callie's POV
My full body was in shock. She was such a sweet, young girl.
"What did you just say," still trying to process the situation.
"Callie she's pregnant. She told me during her ultra sound that she was a virgin, she looked really confused when I asked her." My head fell to the ground tears started floating to the surface of my eyes. Arizona put her arm on my shoulder to comfort me then hugged me tightly.
"Arizona," I said.
"Yes Calliope?" She said felling concerned.
"Does she know? Does Millie know?" I asked praying for her to say yes.
"No, not yet." She said. "I'm just on my way to tell her, do you want to be there?" I gently nodded and she took my and and took me towards her room.

Arizona's POV
I guided Calliope towards her patients room, ready to tell her the news.
"Callie!" Millie yelled. Callie just stared, she only blinked when she could feel tears floating in her eyes. "Callie, what's going on." Millie tensed up, Callie also. I grasped her hand tightly,and she squeezed back, she nodded at me, telling me she was ready.
"Millie I found something during your ultrasound," I felt Callie's hand squeeze mine even harder.
"W-what did you find?" Millie stuttered, you could see the fear in her eyes.
"I found a baby," she went from scared to numb in the space of seconds. Callie let go of my hand and sat on the bed beside Millie.
"We can help you sweetie," Calliope said, I could hear her voice breaking, eventually Millie burst out into tears and collapsed into Callie's arms, I ran over towards them and wrapped my arms around them both tightly.
"Hey listen to me honey," I said softly, guiding Millie's face towards mine, "whatever you want to do we will be here for you. Do you have your parents number?" I asked her. She shook her head timidly,
"My parents died in a house fire a couple weeks ago, I've been living with my friend but her and her parents are out of town." Callie's face was flooded with tears, she was trying to stay strong for Millie but she just couldn't.
"I'm so sorry," I said to her. "Hey Callie I'm going to get Sofia and take her home, where do you want to stay tonight?" I asked.
"I think I'll stay here tonight if that's ok, I need to keep checking my patients." Callie looked back down to her hand and started fiddling with her finger, where her wedding ring used to be.

Callie's POV
Arizona went out and got ready to go home.
"Millie I need to go and check my other patients but I'll be back," I said to her placing my hand on her arm, one small touch and she flinched, it broke me to see such a young girl so broken.
"Ok I'll see you soon," she said as she slipped under her blanket and turned on her side away from me. I got up and walked out of her room, closing her door behind me. I sped walked back down the ER to check on Alan.

In the ER I looked around but Alan couldn't be seen, neither could mason or Hayley.
"Excuse me, where is my patient?!" I bellowed to a nurse.
"They got moved up to a room Dr. Torres," the nurse replied giving me a piece of paper with Alan's room on it. I had to walk back up the stairs, Alan's ward was the floor below Millie's. I found his room and before I walked in I looked into the window. Alan and Hayley were sitting on the bed, while Mason was sitting on the chair reading Hayley a bedtime story. I knocked on the door and walked in.
"Sorry am I interrupting anything?" I asked smiling at Hayley.
"Ahah no not really," Alan laughed "just getting this little monkey to sleep." Hayley had a sweet, innocent, little smile, and her giggle could make anyone happy.
"How's your leg feeling Alan?" I asked while examining him.
"It's still sore obviously but it's not been to bad."
"That's good," my head just flipped back to Millie, I can just picture her laying in her bed, crying, not knowing what to do.

Millie's POV
I hated this. I don't know what to do. God I hate my life. Why me. What did I do to deserve this. The memory kept coming back, I must've been around 8 weeks pregnant, 7 and a half if you want to be Precise. The vision of him touching me, forcing me to touch him. It kept haunting me. I can't remember much of what happened, I was mainly numb. But I do remember him saying to me "don't tell anyone or I will find you again" I remember him putting his hand over my mouth telling me that if I screamed he'd hurt me. I remember being there for what seemed like a couple days, He wouldn't really let me sleep unless he was sleeping. I had no sense of time when I was there but I know I went missing on a Tuesday after school and was found on Saturday evening, maybe around 6:30ish. Ice skating got my mind of off it, until today. When Dr. Torres tried to hug me again, I felt so bad for pulling away, but memories kept coming back and haunting me. Laying in the hospital bed, under the sheets also reminded me of a time where I woke up on a cold, metal table. Just a sheet to cover me. I couldn't get comfy. I just kept wriggling and wriggling around my bed. Not knowing what to do. I mean yeah I wanted to have kids in my life but certainly not now, and certainly not this way. I couldn't cope, paranoia was climbing all over me, clawing me in the back. I don't even know if I'm going to keep this baby or not, I mean if I don't it's a sign of weakness right? I don't even know anymore, I can't think about it, but like I need to it's only so long until the option to abort isn't a choice. What do I do.