Chapter 4- what about her?

Sofia's POV
I heard a little of my mommies conversation, my head slowly turned around to see them standing really close to each other. My Mama picked up her phone and started calling someone. I think it might've been her girlfriend Penny. I managed to pick up parts of the conversation but I had to pretend that I wasn't listening in.
"Hey um I need to talk to you," Mama said, she kept walking back and forth, her hands were also shaking a lot. Mama looked at me and I turned my head back to the tv. Damn it. She started to walk away up the stairs so that way I couldn't hear.

Callie's POV
Once I was in the spare bedroom I put Penny on speaker. I think my phone was broken, I could hardly hear her.
"You love her dont you." Penny said softly.
"I-I- I don't know-" I replied to her. My body was shaking like crazy, I couldn't stay still.
"I can't believe you Calliope!" Penny was pretty much screaming now. "You never once wanted me. It was always sweet little Arizona!"  When she said that a moment of realisation came to me.
"Penny if you love me you'd let me go, this just shows that you don't." I put on my brave, confident voice. "Yes Penny I love Arizona, and I love my daughter Sofia."
"I- em" I certainly got my point across to her. I could tell she was really pissed of, and I really don't blame her. I would be too if I were her. "Y-you L-love her?" She stuttered,her voice slowly breaking. "As in Arizona?!" I took a deep breath and..
"Yes Penny I love Arizona, she was the first, real female relationship I had. I also kissed her this morning." Penny hung up the phone, not a single word was spoken after me. I put my phone on the bedside table and sat down on the bed. My head turned towards a sound at the door, a beautiful blue eyed, blonde haired goddess was standing in the doorway. She gave me one of her magical Arizona Robbins smiles, and I instantly started crying. I have no idea why, I'm with my family. My daughters here. The woman I love is here. What else could I need?

Arizona's POV
I ran over towards Callie and wrapped my arms around her. I cupped her face with my hands and I caught her staring down to my lips.
"Is it true?" I asked. "That you love me?"
"Yes Arizona." She replied, "I missed the way it used to be with the three of us, four when you include mark." My head was circling with emotions. One minute I was feeling happiness, next minute I was scared and anxious. Callie tried to lean in for a kiss again, I pushed her off before she could reach me.
"Calliope." I said to get her attention. Her eyes shot up to meet mine. "How about we'll take Sofia to the playground just down the street and we can talk while she's playing." Callie gave me a small nod of agreement. Her face was full of guilt and worry, I found the little bit of light shining through her eyes though, nothing could stop light from shining through her.

Sofia was running about and climbing up on the monkey bars, Callie and I were both sitting on the park bench. Callie's knee kept bouncing up and down, she also kept twiddling her thumbs. I placed my hand on top of hers and it seemed to have calmed her down.
"I think Penny and I broke up." tears started to fall from Callie's eyes, a couple fell onto my hand.
"I know Callie," I replied. "I heard most of your conversation. I was walking by your room and I heard penny's voice and you know I couldn't em,"
"It's ok. I would've been the same if it was you in my position," Callie's head dropped back down to face the ground. "What do I do Arizona." A moment flashed in my head from when we first met in the bar.
"I think you'll know," she looked up and her eyes met mine, smiling from ear to ear. Callie put her other hand on top of mine. "You can stay with us if you want to." I continued to her. She wiped a tear away and nodded her head.
"I'd love that."

Callie's POV
A child's scream broke mine and Arizona's connection. Our heads turned towards the scenario and there was a little boy laying on the ground under the monkey bars. Sofia was standing over him trying to keep the blood from coming out of the wound in his head.
"MOMMY, MAMA HURRY HES BLEEDING!" Sofia screamed. Me and Arizona jotted over toward the little boy.
"Hi there sweetie," Arizona said while I was checking out his bones. "Would you be able to tell me your name and age for us?"
"I-I'm Jake and I'm 10 years old." the little boy said, squirming about in pain.
"He's got a broken ankle and arm." I whispered to Arizona.
"Ok Jake I'm dr. Torres and this is dr. Robbins," he had a sense of relief in his eyes. "We're going to take you to the hospital. Is that ok?" Jake gave us a small nod, then slowly started passing out.
"Sofia call an ambulance honey! But ask them how long they'll be." Arizona shouted. Sofia took the phone out of Arizona's hand, and Callie's started ringing.
"Crap it's Penny-" me and Arizona exchanged looks. "Whatever she can wait" I said plugging the phone back in my pocket.
"They said the closest ambulance is about 45 minutes away." Sofia said. She was shaking like crazy.
"Ok honey hop in the car we're just going to have to take him ourselves." I said to Sofia. Arizona and I lifted him up and carried him over to the car.
"Everything's going to be ok Jake," I heard Sofia whisper from the back. "I promise."